Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 288 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s also great seeing USH being rewarded for being very pro-consumer. It makes Disney’s reservation system look ridiculous and too controlling.
Here is the thing sadly Disney is still considered "top" of theme parks or what people still take their kids to. I even have a friend in Florida who used to have a USH pass with me and we had great times but they are going to WDW for weekends and getting Aps at Magic Kingdom. Even Disneyland here is having sold out days, so both strategies seem to be working for good or bad.

I mean the dinning at Disneyland sells out in minutes if not hours, so sadly once again its kinda working they are making Disneyland feel like its the it thing that everyone wants to do.

I also feels like USH is trying to be as cheap as they can so they can upsell you on popcorn buckets, 15 dollar mario drinks, 20-30 dollar morning passes, and Express/VIP. I've seen sooooo many people getting Express just to enter mario land....this is at 9 in the morning when FOR free on the app you can just get into the land,. So it seems like USH is making smart moves to make every group in someway happy.

Noice! Thank you!

Well I was going to try to go today after work but I guess that won’t happen. Lol FJ is at 100 min, Transformers is at 70, and MK is at 180 min. I’ll just go another time.
Basically I'd assume until April 18th you wont be able to walk into SNW unless you have a time/express

Kind of wishing they had these sooner. Would have prevented the scuff/smear on mine that may or may not be permanent. >.>

On that note, has anyone ever cleaned a power up band before? Warm water + dish soap didn't seem to work for me after looking it up, so I don't know what other options I could potentially try.

Also, new merch:

Is there no way to make the bands where they just stay on?

Glad these are free but weird the bands can’t be made to work with the games in mind

Part of the problem is that Disney patented their band design, so no one else can use that. Also, the fact that they just went with the fictional scan bands from the Jurassic World movie is hilarious to me, but also probably worked better in JW since it didn’t have a big heavy puck attached.

Reactions: salismetho
Part of the problem is that Disney patented their band design, so no one else can use that. Also, the fact that they just went with the fictional scan bands from the Jurassic World movie is hilarious to me, but also probably worked better in JW since it didn’t have a big heavy puck attached.
Lol

this is where copyright gets nuts to me.So no other theme parks can make watch like bands?

If they're gonna be rolling in new merch over time, perhaps some of the stuff still stuck in Japan coming to here doesn't feel out of the question.

I just hope we get more unique styles sooner then later.

If not It saves me money but you can mostly get cooler T shirts at Walmart then paying high prices here for kinda generic merch

I'd love a Mario Kart T shirt that is Mario and friends on the ride with all the showscenes

Everyone is talking about the merch but I just want a Wario and Waluigi meet and greet lol
When they are finally added, I'll be in full Waluigi Attire

I respect any character that can go from filler character to one of the Mario Gang

I would probably never hold my breath on any character beyond Toad and Daisy ever appearing at the park.
michael-scott-why-are-you-the-way-you-are.gif

Reactions: alias8703