Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 311 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I arrive by plain, a fart tube filled with dirt. I always thought it was nice restrooms where free in the US but unfortunately far from clean. I will and have survived 3D glasses, railings in queue's, holding lap bars for dear life and more and survived possibly all tainted with germs and muck. And on top of that I'm one of the health risk group participants that could die from a simple flue. Lets not get hysterical.
I will say one thing, i just want to point out is some per the pictures also had been infected by Lice. I at least would not like to get Lice from theme parks

Lets not get hysterical.
I don't think it's hysterical to expect Universal to disinfect headbands/goggles/whatever between wears. I'm not naive — my first two months working at Disneyland (Fantasyland/Toontown) were months I spent experiencing every common cold known to man. but this is something the park can and should do to mitigate the obvious risk you take by going to a crowded, heavily populated place filled with kids.

So I'm finally at the park again, and don't fully quote me on this, but it seems the new rollout time for Toadstool Cafe reservations is now when Early Entry begins for the land, which was 8AM today. There was nothing at 7AM.

I'd say it's worth looking into, since it's a step up from what almost feels like the days of the ROTR virtual queue at Disney.

Or should I say...Rise of the Restaurant in this case. :smirk:

EDIT: (I know, that was a lame pun, I just wanted to have a little fun with what I previously associated "securing something at 7AM" with a theme park thing.)

Last edited:
Have a feeling we're getting this soon, possibly to coincide with the opening of the Power-Up café on the upper lot. The person who posted this is a worker at Toadstool's as well... I tried to reverse image search that specific picture of the cake but found nothing that was 100% matching it. Wish they would just annouce it already if it is coming :sob:

Screenshot_20231119_171820_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Me rn looking at the picture of that awesome-looking peach cupcake knowing I will probably never be able to make a reservation ever again for Toadstool’s just to be able to eat that dang cupcake

View attachment 20102
It's actually a mini cake, not a cupcake lol
Nerd Emoji GIF

Maybe I should put more research into if they really do roll out reservations at the time of early entry now. I really hope that information will help everyone here.

Like I get it, not everyone can wake up early enough to do it, but I doubt there's as little room for error like there was with ROTR boarding groups. It was a few minutes after 8 when I checked the link for reservations a couple days ago.

For that matter, I think a threadmark for the reservation link might be in order.

Have a feeling we're getting this soon, possibly to coincide with the opening of the Power-Up café on the upper lot. The person who posted this is a worker at Toadstool's as well... I tried to reverse image search that specific picture of the cake but found nothing that was 100% matching it. Wish they would just annouce it already if it is coming :sob:

View attachment 20101
So back to the matter of what they're doing on the upper lot, any estimates on when it could open? I know they've been working on it for a while, but either way I'm really curious about the eventual moment of truth, cause there's still those pastries that they had in Japan's version of that cafe.

l-intro-1602535470.jpg

So back to the matter of what they're doing on the upper lot, any estimates on when it could open? I know they've been working on it for a while, but either way I'm really curious about the eventual moment of truth, cause there's still those pastries that they had in Japan's version of that cafe.

l-intro-1602535470.jpg
Hopefully it opens up next month, don't see why it can't be open by December. Realistically it'll probably be open in January-February. As for what to expect? I have no idea lol. Hopefully the stuff we don't have from Japan's SNW and drinks/desserts from Toadstool's that are served only in Toadstool's like the Super-Star Lemon Sqash and Princess Peach Cupcake. I just want this cafe already man :weary_face:

So I know today was Black Friday and that meant people were more preoccupied with shopping but I saw the website at around 10:30AM today and reservations were still available. Probably not the most accurate data but I'll check again tomorrow.