Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I fell like we are on the wrong shoe, as I'm not speaking of Yoshi when it comes to the discussion of the Robotic Arm.

I'm referring, to that big ape that has been somewhat insinuated by others on the forums to of had a change in Ride system; not the green dinosaur in the room.

That was more or less an example. Kuka arm based attractions aren't unique to Universal anymore. The only thing unique to FJ at the moment are the rotating dome screens / mixed practical effects. At least until Falcon opens. Otherwise I don't see how Yoshi could be anything close to FJ without the Kuka arms or rotating screens.

I'm started to wonder if this Yoshi ride actually ever existed and isn't just a fanboy dream lol.

Huh? Yoshi is an omnimover. We’re talking about Donkey Kong.

The Yoshi Ride is very much real.

I fell like we are on the wrong shoe, as I'm not speaking of Yoshi when it comes to the discussion of the Robotic Arm.

I'm referring, to that big ape that has been somewhat insinuated by others on the forums to of had a change in Ride system; not the green dinosaur in the room.

Huh? Yoshi is an omnimover. We’re talking about Donkey Kong.

The Yoshi Ride is very much real.

My mistake, but regardless of the IP, many of my concerns still stand.

So hw is starting construction now. When is Orlando? Looks like hw will beat Orlando to the punch

But in a way he’s kinda right. Mario is trapped in Orlando lol. Lest till 2023. Oh god I hope Pokemon is not the first thing Orlando gets lol
I can see it;
Universal:
Here’s the brand new Pokémon land.........

Me:
Yes guest services. Cancel my ap.

Jk

So hw is starting construction now. When is Orlando? Looks like hw will beat Orlando to the punch

Orlando takes far longer now they have the 4th theme park sitting near the Orlando Convention Center. It will take long now they have the potential to create three different Nintendo-themed worlds. Hollywood is already starting because they desperately need an expansion at the Lower Lot.

Reactions: Magic-Man
I might go take a trip to hw when it opens. Sucks Hollywood doesn’t have diagon alley,and volcano bay.:nana:

I might go take a trip to hw when it opens. Sucks Hollywood doesn’t have diagon alley,and volcano bay.:nana:
You should as it may not have DA(my favorite land in the world) or VB(favorite water park) the overall layout with the real working studio gives it true character unmatched anywhere making it my favorite theme park( arguably with the original Disney park). Plus the studio tour is the best experience period at any park I have ever experienced. Studio tour is if Orlando had Kong, Jaws, FandF, and disaster plus there want to be studio tour( but with a real studio) roled into a massive experience, there really is nothing like it(it is several rides, shows and tour put into a massive nearly 50 minute experience completely worth any wait time). They also have the Waterworld show, awesome. Oh and Forbidden Journey truly is a better ride at Hollywood and Hogsmeade a better layout. USHollywood is massively underrated, people say it’s a half day park and I say bull me and my family wish we had done 2 days to truly enjoy it for all it is instead we were there from 9am to 530pm and never had a moment of rest nor did we finish everything.

:bored:No da :bored:no da:bored:no da :bored:

You should as it may not have DA(my favorite land in the world) or VB(favorite water park) the overall layout with the real working studio gives it true character unmatched anywhere making it my favorite theme park( arguably with the original Disney park). Plus the studio tour is the best experience period at any park I have ever experienced. Studio tour is if Orlando had Kong, Jaws, FandF, and disaster plus there want to be studio tour( but with a real studio) roled into a massive experience, there really is nothing like it(it is several rides, shows and tour put into a massive nearly 50 minute experience completely worth any wait time). They also have the Waterworld show, awesome. Oh and Forbidden Journey truly is a better ride at Hollywood and Hogsmeade a better layout. USHollywood is massively underrated, people say it’s a half day park and I say bull me and my family wish we had done 2 days to truly enjoy it for all it is instead we were there from 9am to 530pm and never had a moment of rest nor did we finish everything.

Not to mention the fact that you're getting three to four new rides in the next three years, plus a retheme/revamp of an existing ride.

Jk I’m sure y’all will get there one day
Let’s not forget that when/if USH gets DA they will now have SNW, HM, DA and the studio tour in one park. So USH has all 4 of those in one park and the entirety of USO Resort will have 3 of those split between 3 parks. Yep Hollywood is struggling lol wait your young yet, jk. Oh and don’t forget they still have the studio tour which Orlando will never get(again), replicate, or even be able to attempt to reproduce faithfully.

Look I love theme parks and I’m a realist not a fanboy of one park only. Me and my family Tavel back and fourth west coast, then east coast annually to enjoy all. USO is absolutely a blast and why we spent 7 days only on resort their last year but get out of Orlando see other offerings.

Just because your home parks are in Orlando doesn’t mean they have to be your favorites if that was the case I would not root for the NY Yankees, Miami Dolphins(bad day today), and the Miami Heat. Nope it would be Diamondbacks, Cardinals and Suns oh and park wise would be Castles and Coasters, oh dear god that would be sad.

My point being get out and don’t poke at things you don’t know

Reactions: Magic-Man