Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One month away from opening, only thing we don’t have leaks on are Bowser Jr boss battle and Mario Kart, but even then they’re now ads released teasing those experiences.

Dying for a Mario Kart POV but honestly we have gotten a fair amount of leaks during previews that have intended to be strict on releasing much from the land.
I think we're lucky even getting a POV for Yoshi!

My expectations for a Mario Kart POV at this point are slim, but even then we might get some high quality POVs for both MK and Yoshi come February 4th.

Last edited:
I would love if they had Diddy and Dixie AAs at the end that reacted differently depending on button presses, a la the MIB endings. But, that's likely way over-reaching. I just hope it's a fun cart coaster with good theming :lol:
I'd be happy if Diddy and Dixie are Physical AA's....especially Dixie.

Also I hope Nintendo has "clues/props" that hint at the other Kongs in the DK Q....Lanky and Tiny haven't been seen in years but would be cool to see something hint at all the Kongs

Disclaimer: This is not a negative or pessimistic post. Just an observation/prediction.

I think the Mario Kart ride has so many physical sets and very little screens because AR needs physical objects to work. I also think that due to this, the animatronics would probably take away from the immersion, regardless of the quality. I think there might be animatronics at the beginning and end of the attraction. Besides that, I think it'll be all AR with physical sets. Even the sensation of speed could be done with AR possibly.

So like I said before, I don't think a POV for Mario Kart will "work". It might be more confusing than anything. Probably another reason why we haven't seen a single piece of footage for the ride itself.

I do wonder how a malfunction will work with this ride though? :'0 Does the AR shut down or does it display a "Pause" screen? And what if you take off your goggles? Will that tamper with the computer?

Last edited:
I hate to ask this, but do we think the new strain will push the official grand opening back? I'm impressed how the Asian parks are able to stay open and they're still able to sort of control this.

I hate to ask this, but do we think the new strain will push the official grand opening back? I'm impressed how the Asian parks are able to stay open and they're still able to sort of control this.

No.

Anyone concerned that all is shows is a big screen?

Appears it's the last scene that shows who won and it's the size of the WIll Smith neutralizer scene in MiB. So, also no.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
If we just saw Harry and friends waving goodbye as the sole leak of FJ (maybe not in 2010) I don’t think anyone would know what to think, this tells us nothing other than shows us how the end before load looks. Not much to see but, the screens look great!

Last edited: