T-Rex Cafe | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

T-Rex Cafe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that this place is going to be amazing. I havn't been around those parts recently to see any of the prgress so I have no clue what it looks like. I personally think that thr Rainforest Cafe's have great food with usualy good service to go along with it. I'm looking forward to how this whole thing turns out. Hope it's great!

I despise Rainforest Café. However, I live right next to sawgrass mills mall and there is one with an indoor play ground. Since I have a 6 year old, I visit this horrible place often. It’s always crowed, the food sucks and my bill is always over $100.00….for crappy food…Oh well, Lex loves it…

I despise Rainforest Café. However, I live right next to sawgrass mills mall and there is one with an indoor play ground. Since I have a 6 year old, I visit this horrible place often. It’s always crowed, the food sucks and my bill is always over $100.00….for crappy food…Oh well, Lex loves it…

That play area outside of it is great! But we just dont go in to eat, everytime I go, my food is so yuck. And my little one likes the fish but never wants to eat in there, thank goodness!

That play area outside of it is great! But we just dont go in to eat, everytime I go, my food is so yuck. And my little one likes the fish but never wants to eat in there, thank goodness!

We only eat there if it’s a special occasion for Lex…It’s where she always wants to go…Her kids meal looks like the best thing on the menu. The playground is great. Especially on rainy days…

I personally liked the boat they had in there before the playground.

I don’t recall a boat, but then again I’ve only lived in Ft. Lauderdale for about 6 years. I never noticed the playground until my daughter wanted to play on it…I think she was around 1 ½ or 2.. There is still an alligator there for the coins. I don’t go near it because it creeps me out..:look:

14 August 2008: T-Rex to open in October?

With the release of the Dinosaur delivery photos, Disney also mentioned an opening date of mid October 2008, which is almost a month earlier than the previous expected opening date of mid November.

dinosaur.jpg

(picture from laughingplace.com)

I really hope this opens earlier so I can make ressies while I'm in WDW in November! The interior 2 story tall dinosaur has arrived as well. Is anyone going to Downtown Disney anytime soon?? I'd love to see some pics! Please and thanks :D

Last edited:
:( That makes me wish dinosaurs were around today to run through parking lots and stuff. Can you imagine on the news... "Central Florida is under a T-Rex warning. It is advised you take shelter and if caught outside remain perfectly still."

:( That makes me wish dinosaurs were around today to run through parking lots and stuff. Can you imagine on the news... "Central Florida is under a T-Rex warning. It is advised you take shelter and if caught outside remain perfectly still."

Was just talking about that with the hubs the other day "Imagine if we had to live in constant fear of dinosaurs just popping up and having to always be afraid." That would be insane!