The Book of Boba Fett | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The Book of Boba Fett

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, it comes to editing and I agree they had no idea what to do with him.

But by the end it was full of so much fun, I like parts of it more than other shows but overall it feels poorly edited, not enough focus on the main character/s, not enough episodes for a WAR wasting an amazing villain.

I'm just saying I have similar issues with both

Espcially here is an amazing big bad....who just loses because hero plot armor. Like my brain literally forgets Kinpin was in the show because of how poorly he was used and bet the same will happen with Bane from this show
The thing is I don't watch Marvel movies after the first few as they bore me to death but this show as a story was okay in my honest opinion but I get it that in the whole thing it fails and that doesn't surprise me as it is Disney.

While this is all nice and good, I think we need to get it straight that Boba Fett was NEVER a badass.

Seriously, dude was a nothing character who got punked out super easy that the fanbase just created an entire mythos around because he had a jet pack and a helmet. It speaks to the level of nuts that Star Wars fans are.

Reactions: Nick
Boba was a badass in the books, games and comics as well

that’s where I started to really like his character

i think what he’s saying is he wished the character didn’t do a 360 change into someone with new goals and new characteristics