The Current State and Future of Universal Studios Florida | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

The Current State and Future of Universal Studios Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a new theater were built somewhere in the park, then it should be named after Alfred Hitchcock the most. If not, then who would they go with?
They would have to name it for E.T's brother M.T.

Seriously Universal has a real problem staging and retaining shows. Better to have something you don't have the human expense rather than another empty space

While this does not pertain to any current upcoming attractions in the pipeline for UOR, do you think it is possible Universal will try again with trackless ride technology for a ROTR or MMRR like attraction for a Universal park? I know they pulled away from a trackless ride system after they ran into problems with the original form of SLOP at USH. But if you don't succeed, try again right?

While this does not pertain to any current upcoming attractions in the pipeline for UOR, do you think it is possible Universal will try again with trackless ride technology for a ROTR or MMRR like attraction for a Universal park?

I'm not getting my hopes up for trackless, but I'd definitely like to see what Universal's version of Mystic Manor would look like.

After those issues with Kong at IOA, Universal seems to have abandoned the thought of trackless.
Ironically I don't think there are that many more serious issues with the ride system, though there is quite a bit in place to ensure that the RVs follow a strict path and any divergence creates a fault, I guess the bottom line is, if you want an exact path, then why bother with trackless to begin with. I'd love for Uni though to try and do something with Oceaneering's trackless system.

Ironically I don't think there are that many more serious issues with the ride system, though there is quite a bit in place to ensure that the RVs follow a strict path and any divergence creates a fault, I guess the bottom line is, if you want an exact path, then why bother with trackless to begin with. I'd love for Uni though to try and do something with Oceaneering's trackless system.
Yeah, really no need for trackless, they could have done it without. And, that probably is a significant factor in their mindset. Why go through all the hassles...and.... ROTR has probably solidified that attitude.

The word on the street is the Tribute Store will be bouncing between Hollywood and New York locations so Mummy can get its extended queue back during busy seasons.
It’s a smart move, could be nice to have a more contiguous store without those long hallways.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
It’s a smart move, could be nice to have a more contiguous store without those long hallways.
The hallway is odd, but I love the way the layout of the current store allows for multiple distinct scenes.

How often does Mummy actually need that space?

As to the lounge, one in both parks would be great. From the most selfish perspective possible, I wish the IOA lounge was going into the sections of Jurassic or Lost Continent near Potter - I've already got plenty of comfortable sittin' and chargin' areas near Boop!

The hallway is odd, but I love the way the layout of the current store allows for multiple distinct scenes.

How often does Mummy actually need that space?

As to the lounge, one in both parks would be great. From the most selfish perspective possible, I wish the IOA lounge was going into the sections of Jurassic or Lost Continent near Potter - I've already got plenty of comfortable sittin' and chargin' areas near Boop!
Or they could just build Isla-nu-bar over there....

Status
Not open for further replies.