Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

Imagine a F&F ride where all ride vehicles have a different shell representing and looking (as much as possible) to their counterparts in the movies. Looking at the FANDOM website (F&F wiki) there have been 137 cars featured in these movies so to pick the most favorite cars must be easy. And as the wand chooses the wizard the car chooses the passengers and you can get your own unique car from the movie in the store after you road an actual fast and furious ride with your head printed on the package (next to the cast). How cool is that (this is a freebie Universal, now build it).

Imagine a F&F ride where all ride vehicles have a different shell representing and looking (as much as possible) to their counterparts in the movies. Looking at the FANDOM website (F&F wiki) there have been 137 cars featured in these movies so to pick the most favorite cars must be easy. And as the wand chooses the wizard the car chooses the passengers and you can get your own unique car from the movie in the store after you road an actual fast and furious ride with your head printed on the package (next to the cast). How cool is that (this is a freebie Universal, now build it).
If they turned the building into a giant bumper car arena with theming and the vehicle shells were the different cars from the series?
Be more fun than what is there.

If they turned the building into a giant bumper car arena with theming and the vehicle shells were the different cars from the series?
Be more fun than what is there.
I would like it to become a theater and show a documentary on why Grandpa Joe didn't get a job and help the Bucket family get out of poverty when he could clearly stand and dance around the whole time.

It would send ripples through the theme park industry

I would like it to become a theater and show a documentary on why Grandpa Joe didn't get a job and help the Bucket family get out of poverty when he could clearly stand and dance around the whole time.

It would send ripples through the theme park industry
This is what wins. This is what Universal Creative's next move will be.

If they wanna go cheap they can just turn it into a year round haunted house.The crappy building is already run down and they can change it out every 6 months.

All I know is if they actually do the knight bus attraction wow. U can just stop comparing anything to wwohp (orlando)

If they wanna go cheap they can just turn it into a year round haunted house.The crappy building is already run down and they can change it out every 6 months.
OmG iS thAt tHe ReAl DeathCab4Cutie? But yeah I think they're just going to keep F&F:Supercharged closed for a long time until money starts coming back to them.

As long as we are blue sky-ing... What if they turned the party bus into a studio tram, and made it a virtual backlot tour through the history of Universal (with appearances by Jaws, BTTF, etc)?
Replace the cars in the queue with props, redo the preshow, redecorate the scenes leading up to the tunnel, and add an animatronic Doc Brown before unload.

As long as we are blue sky-ing... What if they turned the party bus into a studio tram, and made it a virtual backlot tour through the history of Universal (with appearances by Jaws, BTTF, etc)?
Replace the cars in the queue with props, redo the preshow, redecorate the scenes leading up to the tunnel, and add an animatronic Doc Brown before unload.

Despite not being the biggest fan of reusing the 360 concept... I'd be 100% in favor of this idea!

"Ride the Movies: Journey into Universal's Greatest Films"

I know there was when the park opened in the 90s, but why is there not a version of the tram tour here? As you stated with this idea its not insanely hard to pull off. I could be wrong, but doesn't the tram tour in Hollywood still do very well? The only, only "how this works" or outside acknowledgment of the company and their stuff is in Horror Makeup Show. Great, but id love if they broadened that idea.

Although maybe this is a super fan wish. An east coast tram tour would be fun but I sadly don't see it. Whoever suggested the MK ride system, thats probably what they'll go for, unless MK is eventually across the lagoon from it.