The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everything… can’t be a SCOOP ride, folks.

Agreed. My preference on this is a nice boat ride with a small drop or a couple small drops ala Pirates. They could also do a Dynamic Attractions Flying Theater. I just was just suggesting that a SCOOP ride would be a better choice, in my opinion, than a trackless due to its more dynamic movement. They could also use Dynamic's Trackless AGV system but have it follow either a guidewire or have it work via a busbar system of some type. I found that one when making sure that DA had the Flying Theater.

I just was just suggesting that a SCOOP ride would be a better choice, in my opinion, than a trackless due to its more dynamic movement. They could also use Dynamic's Trackless AGV system but have it follow either a guidewire or have it work via a busbar system of some type.

DA's Trackless AGV system is a less dynamic SCOOP due to the trackless aspect (Doesn't matter if it's on a guidewire or not), and if it's on a busbar...that's just a SCOOP.

Mack Inverted Powered Coaster. Some indoor scenes, then a launch outside over the lake. More Arthur; less Jurassic Flyer. And a pony. I’d like a pony when the new land is built.

Agreed. My preference on this is a nice boat ride with a small drop or a couple small drops ala Pirates. They could also do a Dynamic Attractions Flying Theater. I just was just suggesting that a SCOOP ride would be a better choice, in my opinion, than a trackless due to its more dynamic movement. They could also use Dynamic's Trackless AGV system but have it follow either a guidewire or have it work via a busbar system of some type. I found that one when making sure that DA had the Flying Theater.
I was looking the DA attractions trackless ride vehicle. It appears to mounted to a motion base like the SCOOP and would be more dynamic then the ROSCH vehicles used on MMRR and Rise. I think the magical and mystic nature of Zelda lends itself better to a trackless ride than the SCOOP IMO.

Aren't we getting a SCOOP in Epic Universe for Potter?

Can't wait to hear "This is basically just Spiderman" for yet another attraction

Aren't we getting a SCOOP in Epic Universe for Potter?

Can't wait to hear "This is basically just Spiderman" for yet another attraction
I don’t think Potter at EU will get a single comparison to Spider Man.

I think Zelda needs the boat not boat ride, then if they’re able to fit some sort of Buzzlightyear Omnimover shooting game that would be amazing. IOA needs a ride that game like and more overtly interactive.

I don’t think Potter at EU will get a single comparison to Spider Man.

I think Zelda needs the boat not boat ride, then if they’re able to fit some sort of Buzzlightyear Omnimover shooting game that would be amazing. IOA needs a ride that game like and more overtly interactive.
That should be Metroid and I’d make it more MiB than Buzz. Shooting for Zelda I’d say do indoor mini game shops in Castle Town that are basically the next level of the shooting gallery in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom.
My only issue with a boat ride for Zelda is it needs some sort of mild thrill. Need some drops in there.
You’re on one of the floating islands from ToK and it looks like you’re about to float over the edge. It seems like you do, you fall for a bit, then fly like the hybrid patent.