The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s not the Scoop. It’s not made by Dynamic and is not set up like a Scoop. That’s why I asked the rhetorical question “what is a scoop”? Is it a moving motion platform? Made by Dynamic only?
So to clarify, are you referring to Forbidden Journey or the upcoming Ministry of Magic ride at EU? MMOM at EU I heard was going to use the SCOOP.

It’s not the Scoop. It’s not made by Dynamic and is not set up like a Scoop. That’s why I asked the rhetorical question “what is a scoop”? Is it a moving motion platform? Made by Dynamic only?
Same can probably be said of Monsters. If the ride system is made by a different company, and is similar but not the same, is it still the same?

As long as Ministry vehicle looks different, no one will compare it to Spider-Man, regardless of who makes it. “Modified Scoop” certainly seems to be shorthand within the company for tracked motion base ride vehicle though. As I’ve heard the term from multiple sources over the years.

How sure can we be that they would even do a boat ride now? Wasn't the story that this Zelda ride concept didn't get very far in development pre-pandemic before getting shut down?

If UC did decide to revisit the IP years later I wonder if they would just go in a new direction especially if the old ride system idea of a suspended boat got scrapped.

How sure can we be that they would even do a boat ride now? Wasn't the story that this Zelda ride concept didn't get very far in development pre-pandemic before getting shut down?

If UC did decide to revisit the IP years later I wonder if they would just go in a new direction especially if the old ride system idea of a suspended boat got scrapped.
Bingo

SO the literature storyline for the park is no more if they decide to use Zelda?

If we are wishlisting, I'd rather have this. . .
20221031_121716.jpg

Reactions: tankart150