The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
PF is the legit one attraction, I’ve never done at UOR. Haven’t done VC or Bourne but they opened since I haven’t been so, I consider PF the one attraction at UOR I’ve never done and it bothers the shiz out of my ocd. Please don’t close this yet.
A tip from me is the cart out front has really cold beer and you can walk through the line (AC dim lights) and drink the beer. Discard before you enter and the whole show is wild

A tip from me is the cart out front has really cold beer and you can walk through the line (AC dim lights) and drink the beer. Discard before you enter and the whole show is wild
Oh plan for April trip pre Covid was ball out at Mythos then do the LC attractions, so this sounds about on par to what I’d be doing :)

Reactions: JoeCamel
I did PF once, the first time I went to IOA . Way
Back in 00. I remember thinking it was neat, but not something I’d ever want to do again. I can’t imagine how much has changed since then.

I did PF once, the first time I went to IOA . Way
Back in 00. I remember thinking it was neat, but not something I’d ever want to do again. I can’t imagine how much has changed since then.
Well… the entire story changed from following an old hermit who is Zeus in disguise and watching them defeat Poseidon to following a random explorer and helping Poseidon defeat a Darth Maul-looking rip-off named Darkenon.

So a good bit, actually.

Darkenon is the lamest thing ever. The finale to this attraction is straight out of the local ren fair, and the projection quality looks like it's still from the 90s. That whole ending sequence is very silly and I don't think it's intentional.

Not a huge fan of this one if I'm honest, all the power to its fans though. Hope it comes back better than how it left.

Darkenon is the lamest thing ever. The finale to this attraction is straight out of the local ren fair, and the projection quality looks like it's still from the 90s. That whole ending sequence is very silly and I don't think it's intentional.

Not a huge fan of this one if I'm honest, all the power to its fans though. Hope it comes back better than how it left.
Maybe they install Christie projectors and amp up the show or laser the images? That would make the muddy images pop

It's a fun effect show in a beautiful themed building.
I like the opening of the door, the vortex and the spectacle at the end minus the projections and the whole story. If they would change those 2 elements it would be a fun attraction.

Biggest problem is that the whole attraction, including it's area in front of it, is quite big and there could be a dark-ride in that location.

If Zelda were to come, is it to assume that the dark ride building takes up a good chunk so there wouldn’t be room for a show or 2nd minor attraction?

This is the one old school Universal attraction that I never cared for. And the last time I went on it, the water tunnel had a really bad smell. It turned me off to going back on it again. The outside building is beautiful however.