Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

I would prefer an original attractions replaces Lost Continent as Zelda doesn’t really interest me plus I prefer all Nintendo properties at one park.

I don’t understand how people keep saying Zelda doesn’t interest them or can’t justify a park land. It’s a Nintendo property primed for a theme park. High fantasy, action packed, and so many merch possibilities. It will be like all those people who didn’t like Potter before Hogsmeade.
Anyone that thinks Zelda doesn't deserve a whole land, remind them that The Lost Continent only has half a land left anyway lol.

I don’t understand how people keep saying Zelda doesn’t interest them or can’t justify a park land. It’s a Nintendo property primed for a theme park. High fantasy, action packed, and so many merch possibilities. It will be like all those people who didn’t like Potter before Hogsmeade.
Well according to @Alicia latest video Zelda has been shelved indefinitely so at this point is just wishing for it to be in active development.

Last edited:
Well according to @Alicia latest video Zelda is has been shelved indefinitely so at this point is just wishing for it to be in active development.

Last I heard Pokemon and Zelda were shelved till after SNW opened and they judged reception. I'm hoping the VC crew's new project is Zelda. Crossing fingers.

Are walls still up? I assumed it was getting work to reopen for the holidays.
The jury is still out on what is actually going on here. I'm in the camp of it's probably getting some much needed fountain work after being put in mothballs for more than a year, plus some of the effects inside may need maintenance and or repair. Still firmly believe that it's coming back and it's taking more time because of the extra work required. No worries.

The jury is still out on what is actually going on here. I'm in the camp of it's probably getting some much needed fountain work after being put in mothballs for more than a year, plus some of the effects inside may need maintenance and or repair. Still firmly believe that it's coming back and it's taking more time because of the extra work required. No worries.
Leaky pipes and all, yea.