The Mandalorian | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

The Mandalorian

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cara Dune is an easy character to sunset. No reason to recast imo, especially since she was an original character to the show. Just create a new character and cast Ruby Rose.

Ruby Rose would be an interesting casting choice. She picked the correct time to leave Batwoman, comparing DC's television offerings compared to what is going on at Disney+ with Star Wars and the MCU, DC's offering look and feel dated like an amateur production.

The line between television and movies is shrinking and Covid may actually have sped it up.

From the article:
"'The Book of Boba Fett' will feature several cameo characters and can be thought of as 'Mandalorian 2.5'... The delay in The Mandalorian's filming timeline can also likely, in part, be attributed to actor Pedro Pascal's commitment to the TV adaptation The Last Of Us, which is slated to start production in July this year."

So basically we probably won't be seeing Mando 3 until October/November 2022. I'm personally okay with that because as the article says, The Book of Boba Fett is sort of like Mando 2.5 and it has been stated that Din Djarin will appear in that show. Then after Book of Boba, there's at the very least Andor, Obi-Wan and i'm guessing Star Wars: Visions (the anime show) next year before we get to Mando 3. Plus, i'm super excited for The Last of Us over at HBO, so if Pedro needs time for that, then take it :lol:

Reactions: SeventyOne
A special specifically about the Season 2 Finale is set to debut on August 25th:

I still would like next season for them to do more behind the scenes

This show is HUGE. Just give us a 20ish mins behind the scene look on every episode

I saw it leaked last night

Looks dam good, the space battle stuff looks right out of the films. Going to be a hell of a end for this show