The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I really hope not. I don’t know what it was about scary tales but it was just so mediocre to me :(

Scary tales was my daughter’s second ever house, and I swear she got EVERY single scare. Totally targeted.

It just about ended her night.

She did soldier on and ended up doing 6/10 houses. Then last year we went twice & got through 9/10 and had several repeat runs.

But yeah, scary tales almost broke her.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Kadath
Whomever they got it from, seems to be in congruence with who I got it from and I can almost guarantee we don't have the same sources

It's a little curious that two completely different sources have the EXACT information is it not?

Again, these things change and could change last minute, but as of right now, 7/10ths(haven't heard the other 3) of this lineup has been planned and is being executed, currently, with the same intent as it was weeks ago when TPU received their information.
Personally.. this is a poor take.

Don’t cancel the event unless absolutely necessary, the best businesses adapt in these kind of situations and that’s what they’ll do.

We’ve gotten so wrapped up in what makes HHN good that we won’t accept anything different, they have proven they’re taking the pandemic seriously so health matters aside let the event happen and criticise it after.
yeah, I have faith that Universal will make a good even regardless of what changes need to be made. I don’t want to wait another year, already pulling my hair out waiting for this one. Plus I plan on buying VIP for the first time this year. Might be a good idea for all who can swing it and avoid the lines.

Sorry if this has already been talked about....I'm bored out of my mind. But what does everyone think we could expect from the rumored "Pumpkin" house?

I mean it is the 30th anniversary of TCM III, everyone's favorite movie in the series... :lol:

On a serious note and for all those bothered by bringing a recently used property back, TPU's article did hypothesize the following:

Even though Texas Chainsaw Massacre was featured at Halloween Horror Nights in 2016 and 2007 (and other years), we believe there will be a new spin on this house in 2020.

I'm super curious what gave them that impression. It certainly seems like a more informed piece of speculation than their Invisible Man guess did.

Sorry if this has already been talked about....I'm bored out of my mind. But what does everyone think we could expect from the rumored "Pumpkin" house?

I hope for a callback to Twisted Tradition's lore. However, I could also see it simply being a knockoff of KSF's Pumpkin Eater.

Regardless, it'd be fun if they find a way to re-use the "I CARVE YOUUU" voice clip from Pumpkin Guts lol.

About the TCM thing, didn't Legacy say we were most likely not getting a Slasher property. Or has that changed?
Remember that Legacy himself admits that he dosen’t always hit 100/100. His sources can mess up as well. That’s the nature of the “game”.
Yep. I’ll never claim to know everything, and I’ll admit I know less about this year than normal.

The theory I’ve been peddling on the Pumpkin original based on TPU’s “Pumpkin King” label is that it’s Nathanial Crowe finally getting canonized.

Reactions: SirAustin77
Status
Not open for further replies.