The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 310 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a survey in my room and at the moment 100% of the population is thinking about HHN right now.

NO WAY! Me too!

So on the subject of event content, do we think Bedtime Stories is just a structural copy-paste of ST4? Tooth Fairy as Wicked Witch, bedbugs as spiders, etc.? Preferably not. (Yes I know that this is the least of anyone's problems. Just a more fun topic.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadath
NO WAY! Me too!

So on the subject of event content, do we think Bedtime Stories is just a structural copy-paste of ST4? Tooth Fairy as Wicked Witch, bedbugs as spiders, etc.? Preferably not. (Yes I know that this is the least of anyone's problems. Just a more fun topic.)
Oh man I really hope not. I don’t know what it was about scary tales but it was just so mediocre to me :(

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Oh man I really hope not. I don’t know what it was about scary tales but it was just so mediocre to me :(

Terrific facade, but so much missed potential in terms of creativity--no Snow Queen? No air blasts in the Little Miss Muffet room to simulate spiders crawling all over you? Humpty Dumpty would've been a great opportunity for the steep gorge trick.

And yeah, way too much of it felt played for laughs.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Terrific facade, but so much missed potential in terms of creativity--no Snow Queen? No air blasts in the Little Miss Muffet room to simulate spiders crawling all over you? Humpty Dumpty would've been a great opportunity for the steep gorge trick.

And yeah, way too much of it felt played for laughs.
The facade was absolutely unreal. The house looked fantastic just didn’t deliver on scared for me personally. Truly hated the little mermaid room.

Of the six IPs in the TPU article, which do we think is most likely to NOT happen? (I'm bored dammit.)

One of TCM or Invisible Man, as those presently have no rep on the spec map. If I had to choose, I’d honestly lean on the latter. I just don’t see how it would work. TCM I could see meaning one of the sequel films which would make it make more sense.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Status
Not open for further replies.