The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 375 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows honestly...Well I'm sure someone does...That was my favorite year of all time so I would LOVE any reference to it.
I think it was Mystique that had figured it out and said it on a different forum or something and they are able to use it, I think they are just waiting to see what they could do with her but to keep her silent and put her in the anniversary house and give her a big spot to scare would be awesome especially if they have a scene from Reflections Of Fear be used.

Reactions: captainryborg
Let it be known in the forum. ^THIS is how you connect the dots and come up with something that is well thought out. And you showed your work! Some of it's wrong, but you're well on your way! 92%

This is the same thing I've been saying the entire time. Many are focused on an earthquake rather than what is the result of the earthquake.

Thanks! I guess your reply to Legacy confirms that the house with the Terra Queen (assumed to be icons) has a story caused by an earthquake. Looking back at old posts, I saw that you liked when I said Billie was in Shrek Theater. Also, Ring Wraith responded to someone that said Billie wasn't in Shrek or MIB by saying "Who said it wasn't". I don't exactly know how to take this, but I will assume it's correct, meaning I probably mixed up other house locations. One of my theories is that Hillhouse is in a soundstage (someone did say that RingWraith or someone else confirmed this but I couldn't find anything), TCM in the New Parade, and the "Unknown Original" in Sprung 1. This still follows the Tryston/Legacy posts, and seems likely (based on how there is usually a "front" IP and originals in the Sprungs).

However, another hypothesis that could be just as likely is that I mixed up soundstages. Perhaps I did both, though that would most probably give me a score less than 92%. I would have changed two things instead of three from my original post if this hypothesis was true. Getting two things wrong is far more likely to get me a 92% than three, so this is my current hypothesis. I am assuming I got multiple things wrong due to RingWraith saying "some" of it is wrong.

EDIT: Found that RingWraith posted this "What you may not know, is that it was originally going to be Silence of the Lambs. Why they cut THAT house, could be cause for decent speculation." TCM and Silence of the Lambs were both in All Nite Die-In houses. I don't know if I am taking this post the wrong way, but I just found that interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
She's too copyright for us, one of the intellectual types.
“Bloody Mary” was copyrighted (it was canceled last year). Mary Agana is a Universal creation and their property.
here’s the real question here: why would anyone want to put a copyright claim on an urban legend? you know, something spread through word of mouth?
Money.

haven’t been on this forum in a bit, so i’m pretty behind, but can we talk about how structured the window jumping scare was? first sally popped in the boo hole, then leatherface ran in behind her, then sally runs through the window transitioning into the next scene? i kind of love it
That was honestly the one thing in the video that really impressed me, aside from leatherface kinda sluggishly walking towards sally while she runs towards the window. Frankly those choreographed scenes are the kind of thing Orlando does really well, the rest of the maze (from the video at least) kinda just seemed like a bunch of leatherface booholes, which didn't seem as aggressive as I would expect, but that might just be the spoiled west coaster in me.

“Bloody Mary” was copyrighted (it was canceled last year). Mary Agana is a Universal creation and their property.
So as long as they stay within the realms of "Mary Agana" we could see her again?

I feel the time has past for more than a small nod to her, but it seems as if we haven't heard anything about her since 18

Let it be known in the forum. ^THIS is how you connect the dots and come up with something that is well thought out. And you showed your work! Some of it's wrong, but you're well on your way! 92%

This is the same thing I've been saying the entire time. Many are focused on an earthquake rather than what is the result of the earthquake.

If she's only a part of one house, wouldn't that just put her in the icons house?

Speaking of 18, I hope the 30 Years house is 75% filled with 2008 scenes. :lol:

Same as Hallow'd Past, I guess? I'd happily take it. That was a damn near perfectly balanced lineup.

Not happening, but Mary coming back would ALMOST salvage the year 2020 for me. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! I guess your reply to Legacy confirms that the house with the Terra Queen (assumed to be icons) has a story caused by an earthquake. Looking back at old posts, I saw that you liked when I said Billie was in Shrek Theater. Also, Ring Wraith responded to someone that said Billie wasn't in Shrek or MIB by saying "Who said it wasn't". I don't exactly know how to take this, but I will assume it's correct, meaning I probably mixed up other house locations. One of my theories is that Hillhouse is in a soundstage (someone did say that RingWraith or someone else confirmed this but I couldn't find anything), TCM in the New Parade, and the "Unknown Original" in Sprung 1. This still follows the Tryston/Legacy posts, and seems likely (based on how there is usually a "front" IP and originals in the Sprungs).

However, another hypothesis that could be just as likely is that I mixed up soundstages. Perhaps I did both, though that would most probably give me a score less than 92%. I would have changed two things instead of three from my original post if this hypothesis was true. Getting two things wrong is far more likely to get me a 92% than three, so this is my current hypothesis. I am assuming I got multiple things wrong due to RingWraith saying "some" of it is wrong.

EDIT: Found that RingWraith posted this "What you may not know, is that it was originally going to be Silence of the Lambs. Why they cut THAT house, could be cause for decent speculation." TCM and Silence of the Lambs were both in All Nite Die-In houses. I don't know if I am taking this post the wrong way, but I just found that interesting.
This was a lot to handle haha. I did give bonus points for the effort, more than the content, but you did get most of the locations correct originally. It just cracks me up where people's expectations are vs. reality when it comes to where houses should be or where they would usually end up. Ordinarily, I'd make the same assumptions. Of COURSE they'd put Betelgeuse at the front in a Soundstage and shove Billie in MIB because they were forced to use her material... And absolutely we'd have an anniversary house in a SS....

Perhaps any other year. But not this one :ninja:
Dang, anniversary house in MiB? Seems a little... small for the 30th-year celebration house?
This is where the location debate gets intriguing for me. Typically this is the throwaway, FF Stage traffic eater IMO, minus last year, which was pretty solid even though I'm not a fan of HoTC. While I would rather have an anniversary house than not, I'm really disappointed in this "speculated" location. I know A&D always works wonders with space, but this house always feels small, no matter what is in it. This could also be why this is the rumored LT themed 30th anny house. Most of those scenes don't need grand sets, so it can get away with the space.

Last edited:
This was a lot to handle haha. I did give bonus points for the effort, more than the content, but you did get most of the locations correct originally. It just cracks me up where people's expectations are vs. reality when it comes to where houses should be or where they would usually end up. Ordinarily, I'd make the same assumptions. Of COURSE they'd put Betelgeuse at the front in a Soundstage and shove Billie in MIB because they were forced to use her material... And absolutely we'd have an anniversary house in a SS....

Perhaps any other year. But not this one :ninja:

This is where the location debate gets intriguing for me. Typically this is the throwaway house IMO, minus last year, which was pretty solid even though I'm not a fan of the property. While I would rather have an anniversary house than not, I'm really disappointed in this "speculated" location. I know A&D always works wonders with space, but this house always feels small, no matter what is in it. This could also be why this is the rumored LT themed 30th anny house. Most of those scenes don't need grand sets, so it can get away with the space.
If they can pull it off in the same way Slaughter Sinema did, that would be great.

Also, what exactly is the rumor with LT again? I'm seeing some say it'll get its own house, some say the 30-year anniversary house IS the LT house, and some say that LT is just the main part of the story in Pumpkin Patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.