The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, maybe off-topic, but it was a little awkward when Ellen gave the kid a "love potion" and tried to convince him to fall in love with her... when everyone knows that this wouldn't make a bit of difference because she's....

Totally unnecessary, its the point that HE falls in love with her anyway so i don't see your point. Its not like at the end of the tour he was ACTUALLY going to fall in love with her and ask her on a date............

are these those guys

marchorlando066.jpg

Taken during VIP previews

Last edited:
Totally unnecessary, its the point that HE falls in love with her anyway so i don't see your point. Its not like at the end of the tour he was ACTUALLY going to fall in love with her and ask her on a date............

I get what your saying but c'mon he's just joking. Just like she was joking

people are so sensitive

Oh come on. I hope you're kidding.
I thought there was a FJ spoiler thread but the rest was fair game. Now everything is off limits?
How far is this spoiler thing going to be taken?!

Let's just rename this thread "I wonder when softs will start" and make spoiler threads for every single other aspect.

LMAO!!!!! Love it, you're so right. All people want to talk about is soft openings...which are not April 9th or 13th...LMAO!

I loved the Ellen show. She is so weird, yet funny. All of the stores looked awesome, in my opinion. I cannot wait to go. Those kids were so adorable. Especially the little one. I am jealous that they got to go early though, and that they are going to the Grand Opening

I get what your saying but c'mon he's just joking. Just like she was joking

people are so sensitive

LOLz.

It will be a trick selling "magic" items that aren't (dare I say it) ACTUALLY magical. I foresee a lot of fine print.

*Flying snitch does not actually fly or snitch*
"Magic wand does not actually perform magic off of Universal Orlando property*
*Love potion does not actually cause the eater to fall in love...except with candy*

I have some news... My source: For those who have been following closely, they might know that I had been recently contacted by a Universal employee working on The Wizarding World project. This person has been very kind to me and continues to private message me. (I guess they appreciate how excited I am about this new island.) This person seems very knowledgeable and their information - limited and respectful to the confidential nature of the project - seems genuine. I believe this person.

The news... Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is cycling extensively and is doing quite well. It seems that there are two kinds of tests: site acceptance tests (SATs) and factory acceptance tests (FATs). I have been informed that all FATs are complete and Universal is just waiting for SATs to be completed. Some items need as many as 250,000 cycles! This person also implied that an important component necessary to be completed before "softs" can occur is dependent on work they're doing. The deadline for this component is late April. It is therefore unlikely that "softs" will happen until the end of the month, or even May.

However, the most important piece of information that we have pretty much known, but is yet again confirmed is the understanding between Universal and Warner Brothers. The Wizarding World won't open in pieces. They will wait until everything is ready before inviting the general public.

Not earth shattering, but interesting and I believe true.

Last edited:
I have some news... My source: For those who have been following closely, they might know that I had been recently contacted by a Universal employee working on The Wizarding World project. This person has been very kind to me and continues to private message me. (I guess they appreciate how excited I am about this new island.) This person seems very knowledgeable and their information - limited and respectful to the confidential nature of the project - seems genuine. I believe this person.

The news... Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is cycling extensively and is doing quite well. It seems that there are two kinds of tests: site acceptance tests (SATs) and factory acceptance tests (FATs). I have been informed that all FATs are complete and Universal is just waiting for SATs to be completed. Some items need as many as 250,000 cycles! This person also implied that an important component necessary to be completed before "softs" can occur is dependent on work they're doing. The deadline for this component is late April. It is therefore unlikely that "softs" will happen until the end of the month, or even May.

However, the most important piece of information that we have pretty much known, but is yet again confirmed is the understanding between Universal and Warner Brothers. The Wizarding World won't open in pieces. They will wait until everything is ready before inviting the general public.

Not earth shattering, but interesting and I believe true.

That is good and sounds like very sound info. I have some other info... but I was so carried away in the banter, I did not clarify if I could post it. So, I sit tight until one of my contacts shows up again on a certain instant messenger service. I have stopped using the PM's here for deep talk as I do not trust the new admins. Starting to feel like China on here lately... no wonder google wants out.

PS: If I were the admins... I would APOLOGIZE to a user that you HAD to remove their post due to legal threats. Don't just delete something out of the blue... tell us the full why. The users of this site are the site's friends, the Corporation we tell on is not your friend... unless, you do as they are told... and even that is a maybe from the corp.

Last edited:
Thank you VERY much for that, Scott. :D

And Teebin, is it possible to contact this person to ask for permission? If not, I think it's just best maybe to hint at it if it's not too groundbreaking...

Last edited:
I posted this over on the ***SPOILERS THREAD*** but because this thread is MUCH more popular, I will post it here as well...

Hey, could someone post some screenshots from the Ellen video of the stuff we haven’t seen before? Things like interior of the shops, some of the merchandise and queues etc. We aren’t allowed to see or say anything over on the “Opening Dated Thread”...

When BriMan first opened the original Wizarding World thread he stated;
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Discuss >NEWS< and rumours for Mr. Potters future island.”
I think the Forbidden Journey thread should be locked again because people are missing things because they have to check BOTH threads now. People are still posting links on the “don’t-say-anything-thread” and there is important stuff on the spoilers thread.

Let’s have a poll.

If you agree the Spoiler thread should be shut down, and the Part 2 thread should stay open, post “Agree”

Simple enough I think…

Can't see if this has been posted yet, but the later section of the caverns in the Dragon Challenge queue line opened today, and with it: no more skulls, webs and frozen knights on sticks. "Just cave walls and lanterns" :(

Can't see if this has been posted yet, but the later section of the caverns in the Dragon Challenge queue line opened today, and with it: no more skulls, webs and frozen knights on sticks. "Just cave walls and lanterns" :(

Does it look like there could be more to come, or would you say it's finished? Thanks

And

:welcome: to ou

This is all taken off Lance from Screamscape's Twitter feed, but he goes on to say that the "positive changes" (he hears) are in the first few rooms, but after that its "dullsville". Shame :( I'll be heading over myself tomorrow to investigate and grab some pictures for you all :)!

And thank you very much :) (long time lurker, felt I should finally contribute to the Potter madness!)

This is all taken off Lance from Screamscape's Twitter feed, but he goes on to say that the "positive changes" (he hears) are in the first few rooms, but after that its "dullsville". Shame :( I'll be heading over myself tomorrow to investigate and grab some pictures for you all :)!

And thank you very much :) (long time lurker, felt I should finally contribute to the Potter madness!)

Looking forward to those pics :D