The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was watching Ellen show, and I saw that one of the boys has a wand! I'm trying to post a pic here, but i can't.

Last edited:
Hmmm.. the height of a bus has never amazed me... although I am sure that a few bluebirds have been hit by a bus... go figure.

That pretty much screams the Whomping Willow, which is mentioned by Rupert Grint in many of the videos. The Whomping Willow kills a bird in PoA. A life-sized Willow with KUKA arms for branches? That would explain why Teebin said this would be the most herky-jerky part of the ride. Dueling KUKA arms?! If that's the case, then that truly is amazing.

Is this a subtle hint as to what it is? I'm definitely thinking Whomping Willow as it in real life would be gargantuan and also hazardous to birds.

:smiley:

That pretty much screams the Whomping Willow, which is mentioned by Rupert Grint in many of the videos. The Whomping Willow kills a bird in PoA. A life-sized Willow with KUKA arms for branches? That would explain why Teebin said this would be the most herky-jerky part of the ride. Dueling KUKA arms?! If that's the case, then that truly is amazing.

Well, it might! How all this plays out is just my idea of what I have been told combined with what I have read here by other sources. Two days ago I would have dismissed it as theme park hopeful's ideas.

Last edited:
You're amazing, Teebin, lol.
I thought of it being the Willow, but I really wasn't sure until... Ahem.
Thanks for that. Oh, so very much. Like, you don't even know. :D

Let's just put it this way... I was told this after midnight which put it April 1. When BriMan made his Aprils fools joke... I thought... oooh, I have nothing to hint at as I believed "my source" had something new yet BriMan had something newer.

Let's just put it this way... I was told this after midnight which put it April 1. When BriMan made his Aprils fools joke... I thought... oooh, I have nothing to hint at as I believed "my source" had something new yet BriMan had something newer.

Damn April Fool's Day. Get a day chalk full of amusing, yet wasteful information.

Damn April Fool's Day. Get a day chalk full of amusing, yet wasteful information.

No no no... that was not the point of that. It was not told to me as an April fools joke at all. This was in the biz, contractor stuff which are notorious for ignoring NDA's internally in the biz. You just have to befriend one of them.

Last edited: