The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holy Cow I missed a lot! I watched Ellen today, great preview :happy:!

Angular fish= "whatever it may be" will be moving around us in 360 degrees? Never heard of the term lol. Amazing info Teebin!

Yep, that spooks me too... but Uni will have none of it unlike Disney. They know what side their bread is buttered on. And SM is the best example of that. Impossible effects every 3 minutes of every day for 10 years. Disney has a "let half the attraction not work, it is still ok" attitude on all of their major attractions. Uni has a different approach... "let the apparent infrastructure fall apart, but keep the key attractions delivering". Disney is the one making money however...

Minus you know the Imhoptep AA being down for god knows how long.

BWAH, BBPH, I almost completely forgot about it! But if you're doing a better one, I'll wait. :]

And yeah, sadly Disney has an upper hand at most things, even if they're not the best at it integrity-wise. I feel like Disney sometimes does things for the money. :/

Minus you know the Imhoptep AA being down for god knows how long.

I cannot argue with you there. I can only argue SM and IOA. Point is... this appears to be SM on steroids... and it cannot fail. So, they can only hope the attendance pays for that kind of maintenance. What more can I say than that?

To jump back on topic after seeing the Ellen video let's play The Price is Magical.....How much for the quaffle? a bucket of the Pink Ice "love potion"? ect. (my guess for the quaffle around $25-$30)

All I can say is I think I'm gonna need a bigger wallet lol

I am walking on thin ice here.... but what if that angler fish was the size of a bus but moved at the same speed as said fish?

:jaw: I'm speechless!

On a side note I have not been to Epcot in a while how long has that angler fish been down? It was a pretty cool and unique effect.

SM on steroids sounds good to my hears. And what is the term: angular fish?

Teebin dropped the term "angler fish" which relates to the angler fish ounted on Kuka in the Nemo ride at Epcot. After pressing ideas, we figured out that the Whomping Willow will consist of a multitude of Kukas. :happy:

At least that's what I got out of it.

Makes much more sense as Spiderman and yes I don't think Spiderman has ever been down or had anything not working properly. Plus the fact they can time all those cars perfectly with the effects of Spiderman gives me confidence everything in FJ will work amazingly.

LOL! Mention a Disney ride in this thread again...I dare yah...I double dare yah mother:censored:! You read the Bible? You familiar with Ezekiel 25:17? You know where I'm going with this? lol