The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
LOL! Mention a Disney ride in this thread again...I dare yah...I double dare yah mother:censored:! You read the Bible? You familiar with Ezekiel 25:17? You know where I'm going with this? lol

Omg I got really scared there for a second! :stunned:

Nevertheless, this is going to be the most insane ride on the planet!!!

Sorry, Spidey. :spidey:

We need a Harry Potter smilie imo.

We do need a Harry Potter smile and in case some of you think I'm going insane...I was making a reference to Pulp Fiction lol.

LOL! Mention a Disney ride in this thread again...I dare yah...I double dare yah mother:censored:! You read the Bible? You familiar with Ezekiel 25:17? You know where I'm going with this? lol

U have seen my avatar right? Lol and yes viola it was a hint I know I would hate my ice cream to taste like feet

Teebin dropped the term "angler fish" which relates to the angler fish ounted on Kuka in the Nemo ride at Epcot. After pressing ideas, we figured out that the Whomping Willow will consist of a multitude of Kukas.

I cannot confirm anything... but, I REALLY cannot even play with the word "multitude" in what I have heard. I shouldn't even be playing with what I have heard. I hope that I veiled it well... even though 55 scoops of ice cream seems beyond belief to me.

Just throwing this out there...what if the KUKA arm was attached to a dementor? Those things can fly around, swooping down on people and suck out their souls. If I was on this ride and saw a ten foot tall hooded figure with bony hands FLYING AT ME ready to suck out my soul, I would poop my pants on the enchanted bench.

I'm sure my pants would have already been soiled from my excitement whilst boarding the poor bench. I fear that this ride will need some air freshener system after every ride. :/

And from the fact people will have been standing in line for 4 hours with bladders full of butterbeer lol

And foamy mustaches lol. I truly am getting the impression that this ride will become another way to go #2 in the bathroom. So many scary possibilities! :0

And we start off thinking FJ would be a family ride in between the intensity of DC and the kids coaster, can't remember the name too tame for me.

And from the fact people will have been standing in line for 4 hours with bladders full of butterbeer lol

That is what those indents we saw in the early stages of the greenhouses are all about. Public Urinals. These theme parks are pushing it all a bit too far me thinks....

BTW... that was a joke!

I figure that has something to do with the size of the show building ! :happy:
which is epic !! i figured huge set pieces but this is...awesome! And plus i thought the Kuka Arm technology was supposed to be reliable, and thats why they are used in the automotive industry for so long. Last time i was at EPCOT Nemo angler was up and running rather well. But hey i'm no engineer (yet mwahahaha)

Oh almost forgot to say thanks Scott again for your info. The more & more I look at it I would just rather wait the few extra week & have everything soft at once by the end of April *fingers crossed*. I have to get some sleep than wake up to see what I can sell to get more money to spend once the place opens lol. night everyone