The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No no no... that was not the point of that. It was not told to me as an April fools joke at all.

Oh no, Teebin, I wasn't saying it was. I was saying that April Fool's Day prevented you from releasing real, legit info, as opposed to jokes and tricks ( I almost fell for Briman's by the way.)

Awesome exciting news Teebin! This is sounding more and more like a real thrill ride! I wonder if the round room in those early schematics could be where this is?

In the ellen show they where throwing snow balls at the end. ???

ja

and congrats on post 101 it revelaed on of the hidden ranks

dalmation1.jpg

I never stop to reflect so i missed my 101 post and also my 88 post i wanna see that one

Last edited:
WAIT. Oh, yeah, it was Strawberry, not Cherry. xD

And yes. 'Legit as Wednesday' should be OU's new slogan.

Maybe we should tweak it just a bit to "legit like Wednesday." Rolls off the tongue better. "Did you just ride the Forbidden Journey?" "Hell yeah, that ride was legit like Wednesday!"

Of course, if it's alright with Teebin that is.

55! Holy shiz! By the way, "Legit as Wednesday..." is my new slogan!

To clarify, I was told something late at night going wow... and then the next day I saw Briman's post about a major effect not working... which turned out to be an AFJ. I thought that might be it and felt like all of you.. Well, BriMan's post turned out to be an April's Fool. That said, everything I have posted tonight is true to the best of what I know. 55 scoups, bluebird monster, and bus sized angler fish is true. Thank goodness HP fans have no idea about the background of the angler fish... didn't want to muck up their experience.... just you theme park junkies.

Last edited:
To clarify, I was told something late at night going wow... and then the next day I saw Briman's post about a major effect not working... which turned out to be an AFJ. I thought that might be it and felt like all of you.. Well, BriMan's post turned out to be an April's Fool. That said, everything I have posted tonight is true to the best of what I know. 55 scoups, bluebird monster, and bus sized angler fish is true. Thank goodness HP fans have no idea about the background of the angler fish... didn't want to muck up their experience.... just you theme park junkies.

By background you mean the fact it hasn't worked for years?

55 scoops wow that's a lot to swallow but I can't wait to dig right in no matter how scared I will be. Majors props Teebin for sharing with us in your oh so clever way

By background you mean the fact it hasn't worked for years?

Yep, that spooks me too... but Uni will have none of it unlike Disney. They know what side their bread is buttered on. And SM is the best example of that. Impossible effects every 3 minutes of every day for 10 years. Disney has a "let half the attraction not work, it is still ok" attitude on all of their major attractions. Uni has a different approach... "let the apparent infrastructure fall apart, but keep the key attractions delivering". Disney is the one making money however...