The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And Teebin, is it possible to contact this person to ask for permission? If not, I think it's just best maybe to hint at it if it's not too groundbreaking...

What is groundbreaking at this point after the "picture"? One fact absolutely amazed me. It is something all the young people assumed on here yet I ignored it. It can be found in a statement Grint said. I thought it would be a screen effect as they "COULDN'T DO THAT!". Apparently, they have attempted it... and how they did it... is yet another surprise I am not privileged to divulge until I have clearance. I will toss out one grossly vague hint. "angler fish"

Last edited:
This is all taken off Lance from Screamscape's Twitter feed, but he goes on to say that the "positive changes" (he hears) are in the first few rooms, but after that its "dullsville". Shame :( I'll be heading over myself tomorrow to investigate and grab some pictures for you all :)!

And thank you very much :) (long time lurker, felt I should finally contribute to the Potter madness!)

so are you saying the whole castle for DD is open?

What is groundbreaking at this point after the "picture"? One fact absolutely amazed me. It is something all the young people assumed on here yet I ignored it. It can be found in a statement Grint said. I thought it would be a screen effect as they "COULDN'T DO THAT!". Apparently, they have attempted it... and how they did it... is yet another surprise I am not privileged to divulge until I have clearance. I will toss out one grossly vague hint. "angler fish"

"angler fish" as in a certain famous fish ride at another theme park?????

I would guess it's a screen dome on a KUKA Arm.

Ok... final thing that I will pronounce, which is based on that I cannot talk about, but my absolute fact/gut conjecture... kinda like the wednesday thingy weeks back. I believe the great hall scene filmed for this might be either the very beginning, or better yet, the very end of this ride. All students (almost) always applaud the successful person at the end of the early books/films. This end could be the most the ride herks and jerks your bod all over the place (the effect that I cannot name) and it is only my idea of what might be the end. If this effect is in the middle... then hold on, because the sub-end is going to be crematory. Yet I have no idea what that sub-ending will be... yet

Lake filled inferi?? Or Lifesize whomping willow? Or merpeople???

UPDATE AND EDIT:
Just remembered the Nemo ride at Epcot has an angler fish effect that uses a Kuka that has broken for years so my guess is FJ will have a similar effect.

Ok... final thing that I will pronounce, which is based on that I cannot talk about, but my absolute fact/gut conjecture... kinda like the wednesday thingy weeks back. I believe the great hall scene filmed for this might be either the very beginning, or better yet, the very end of this ride. All students (almost) always applaud the successful person at the end of the early books/films. This end could be the most the ride herks and jerks your bod all over the place (the effect that I cannot name) and it is only my idea of what might be the end. If this effect is in the middle... then hold on, because the sub-end is going to be crematory. Yet I have no idea what that sub-ending will be... yet

Oh I get it!

Wait... I don't get it.

I am walking on thin ice here.... but what if that angler fish was the size of a bus but moved at the same speed as said fish?

AHA! It would be a bit weird if were the actual Knight Bus (how the hell would it be on the Hogwarts grounds and why would it be flying?), but something the size of a bus, flying fast all about us? What's Hagrid doing with that big-ass chain... uh oh. Horntail must've gotten loose.