The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait, I’m REALLY lost. None of my posts are showing up, so I reset the Computer, and some of the pages won’t load. I have been here for hours but it was sticking on one page (79) so I missed heaps of pages of stuff. Can someone PM me what ever every is talking about? ICE CREAM? FISH? Me REALLY perplexed bewildered mystified confused...:drool5::blank:

Last edited:
OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be soooo cool if Moaning Myrtle's bathroom was in the line for FJ and it was a real facility??? That would be awesome!

Sorry, being geeky. :lol:

Moaning Myrtle making comments about your actions in the there too lol.

Ex:
- Ohhhhhh...that's a big one.
- What have you been drinking lately? Too much butterbeer?

OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be soooo cool if Moaning Myrtle's bathroom was in the line for FJ and it was a real facility??? That would be awesome!

Sorry, being geeky. :lol:

rofl! A queve line bathroom? lol. No wonder universal said the ride is revolutionary. That line would be really interesting and now has me thinking... if we have to stand in a line for over an hour and a kid has to go to the bathroom they would not be able to leave and come back in so easily haha.
ok so anyways....

I regret making the "poop in the enchanted bench" comment because this thread has gotten very silly. But personally, I think the Kuka arm is a dementor.

Hello all!

I had a long and busy day... I was really glad to get home and watch Ellen's segment on the WWoHP :smiley: I really enjoyed it and all it revealed :D

Teebin, thanks for the cool info :) You always come through with your mysterious little inside "scoops" :p pun intended LOL

Hey, I know I'm a little late to the "what we thought of Ellen party", but anyways here is what stood out to me the most:

All Images © 2010 WAD Productions, Inc. | In partnership with Warner Bros.

Butterbeer.png

Butterbeer%20Foam.png

Brooms.png

Monster%20Book.png

Ollivander%20Wand.png

Staircases.png

Reactions: mantaguy
Those pictures cleared a bit up for me, BJCool. Thank you.
Although, on the brooms one, I think that the N2000 and FB are switched, making the sleeker one the FB.

Those pictures cleared a bit up for me, BJCool. Thank you.
Although, on the brooms one, I think that the N2000 and FB are switched, making the sleeker one the FB.

No, they're labeled right ;) The Nimbus is the sleeker looking and the messier is the Firebolt (according to the movie look, anyways... even though I don't remember getting an exact description of them from books...)

The wand seen in the Ellen video, is one of the replicas of Harry's actual wand. I would know cuz I own one XD so it's probably just one of the noble collection wands that they will be selling, and NOT the custom made wands, or the wands that "Choose YOU". :]

Did you guys notice they got a shot of the try-on seats from pretty up close?

And I think that when they were looking at the dragon skeleton in the DADA classroom they were probably thinking it was a thestral because they were arguing that it wasn't a dragon :shrug: