The WWE Thread | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone excited for The Wyatt Family debuting tomorrow? I don't get excited when they air promos for newcomers, but WWE is really hyping it. I don't think after closing the show last week with the promo they'll just have Wyatt squash Zack Ryder or some other jobber. I think they'll be involved in something big.

WWE Protocol dictates that after a minimum of 4 weeks the company will get board of them, fail to use them properly, 1 will fall foul of the "wellness" policy and they will then spend the next 5 years jobbing and incorporating terrible dancing gimmicks.

Not sure if it's because it seems better there in person (at least recently) but I thought Raw was really good tonight. Glad to see the Wyatts finally debut (and what a debut it was! :doggie:) Whoever makes those promo videos deserves an immediate promotion.

Watched the PPV tonight, and that seemed like a giant troll to the fans. Ziggler lost, who the crowd was hot for, Henry lost, and Orton, not Daniel Bryan won MITB. Only 3 people would have been accepted by that crowd today and that's either Bryan, Punk, or the returning RVD, who looked good in his first match back. I like Orton and all, but I don't think he needed that win

It was a success in my eyes because of DAMIEN SANDOW! His gimmick is gold, and hes so talented, I marked out when he won MITB. As for the rest of the PPV, there was no way that Ziggler or Henry would win. IMO, their will be Ziggler/Del Rio III and Cena/Bryan matches at Summerslam, with a possible cash in by Sandow or Orton. I'm semi-glad Orton won, I would have prefered RVD, Bryan, or punk, but hey, it's better than Sheamus or Christian winning. And Orton hasn't held a title in 2 years IIRC.

Overall, it was average, but the WHC match and the WHC MITB were the best matches of the night IMO(and the pre show rocked if you saw it)

Don't know if anyone watched RAW last night but we had one Summerslam match confirmed and two all but confirmed

Daniel Bryan vs John Cena for the WWE Championship(Confirmed)

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk

Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes

Sounds pretty damn good so far!

I have a feeling this feud between Punk and Lesnar will be one of the best ones WWE has produced in years. I like Bryan getting his chance and how he was accepted by the crowd but Cena is lifeless and boring. So I don't care to much for that match. Never have liked Sandow or Rhodes. I'm glad Orton finally won. The RVD/Jericho match was a dream even though I fast forwarded through most of it (really sloppy match). Hopefully WWE doesnt muck up RVD

Not sure where to put this but does anyone know if there's anyplace on CityWalk that plays WWE PPVS? SummerSlam is tonight and its looking like a good show. On vacation in Universal, NBA City or NASCAR maybe?

Not sure where to put this but does anyone know if there's anyplace on CityWalk that plays WWE PPVS? SummerSlam is tonight and its looking like a good show. On vacation in Universal, NBA City or NASCAR maybe?

I feel like NASCAR may be worth a shot.. your best bet would be offsite at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Unfortunately around 8 it started downpouring. Had to run back to the hotel. Still raining/lightning as I write this. Sounds like Lesnar/Punk has been good so far. I never have the patience to read the play by play results.