Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_0069.jpg

Reactions: bobwadd
^ That's beautiful, HTF! :thumbs: I need to try some long exposure shots next time around. I got some mediocre shots this past Saturday, but I was merely experimenting and trying to get artsy, like capturing the show's projections on buildings and stuff. Always fun, though! CineSpec is really a great addition to USF and UOR!

^ That's beautiful, HTF! :thumbs: I need to try some long exposure shots next time around. I got some mediocre shots this past Saturday, but I was merely experimenting and trying to get artsy, like capturing the show's projections on buildings and stuff. Always fun, though! CineSpec is really a great addition to USF and UOR!

Maybe we will do a class soon :thumbs:

^ Great shot! :thumbs: :rep:

Thank You!

Here's one of my shots from Saturday:

IMG_3411_zps48934a15.jpg

I really need to get a tripod. Whenever I'm happy with the composition, it ends up not being sharp (and vice versa) :bang:

I love CineSpec, but I just don't find it to be very photogenic. I can't seem to pinpoint one good, true "icon" that also has the fireworks in good position relative to it and feel the wide lagoon shots just aren't..."pretty" enough for my preferred style of images.

I do love the colors you managed to pull on those fireworks, though, HTF!

Thanks Mike! That means a lot coming from you, who post some beautiful shots! :thumbs:
Hopefully I'll be able to keep getting better and better, with more time and practice :smiley:

That's all it takes is practice, especially just shooting around the house or anywhere for that matter. I've only been doing this for a little over a year and a half now and still learning something each time I go out. I also love going on Flicker and seeing what settings others have used, that has helped me the most out of everything.