Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a shot I made my brother pose for last weekend at Magic Kingdom :lol: Took me about 6 tries to get to this shot and still am not too happy with the results. First he is a little blurry just because of the long exposure and nearly impossible for anyone to be totally motionless for that long. Second he is a little too orange for my liking, think part in due to being sun burnt. Other than that I like it :lol:

Steve in Motion by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Here is the rest of the Tomorrowland shots I kept

IMG_9147.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9097.jpg

I was really surprised we were the only photographers that showed up for the balcony that night. The other time I shot from there I got there about an hour before and there were already two guys set up, and it was actually less busy that night! :lol:

I'm looking forward to SeaWorld's later summer hours to try and get some Atlantis shots, as well as along the waterfront area.

I was really surprised we were the only photographers that showed up for the balcony that night. The other time I shot from there I got there about an hour before and there were already two guys set up, and it was actually less busy that night! :lol:

I'm looking forward to SeaWorld's later summer hours to try and get some Atlantis shots, as well as along the waterfront area.

I was shocked also and looking down in the streets it did seem really empty there that night. I can wait to shoot at Sea World period :lol: I wont get any night shots though, since we are heading home after the park

Another shot of Wishes taken on my trip 2 weeks ago. Pretty excited how this one turned out.

Wishes by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: jtsalien and Andy