Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness today was previews, they weren't even using the main entrance, and there were no posted show times. The second show seemed to be more busy once the word was out.

If y'all wanna see how the show runs now...

Does BeatleJucie always open that show?

Nope, I think they may have used him as a barker to get guests into the show today.
They should do this more.

Its a great opening act and always will be different, as an AP in Hollywood would loveee stuff like this over just video's being played that are 5 years old telling me the same info Ive heard before. This kinda showmen ship is what I think most people would enjoy much more.

That's even better than the regular show. They should keep the Beetlejuice intro....And the disinfectant scenes were hilarious....Bravo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Reactions: rinacee
Has anyone confirmed the Citywalk Hollywood location is actually open? They obviously wanted Citywalk open by next week (though the protests will probably delay that).

Has anyone confirmed the Citywalk Hollywood location is actually open? They obviously wanted Citywalk open by next week (though the protests will probably delay that).
It is not open, as indicated by the comments on this FB post. Seems like someone jumped the gun posting it.

Reactions: Clive
Dam, we are inching closer and closer to Hollywood open then. Maybe they are aiming for a July 4th weekend?

Sure it will it will fill up at least that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.