Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Disneyhead can verify, but judging by snaps I saw from a friend last night, not at all lol. Not sure what their policy is though.
yeah, that's what I thought. People will reply one way on surveys, but how they really live their lives is often a very different story. :lol:....one of my fav bars though. We had a great time with Dave & Bob Waddington there last year, though Bob had a wee bit tooooo much. :lol: :cheers:

yeah, that's what I thought. People will reply one way on surveys, but how they really live their lives is often a very different story. :lol:....one of my fav bars though. We had a great time with Dave & Bob Waddington there last year, though Bob had a wee bit tooooo much. :lol: :cheers:
My experience is the restaurants not many masks among the patrons and in wallyworld about 60%. Seems to be a eating thing so no masks at all. I can wear it to my table so in and out but ordering and table service is awkward when they have one on to protect me but I don't for them.

Last edited:
Some clarifications I've been given for Uni:

- Projection has indeed been 7k, not the actual attendance
- Today was busier, but still not 7k in the park by any means. Not sure of today's actual number
:thumbsup: Thanks for the info update.....Have you heard any hotel numbers?

Some clarifications I've been given for Uni:

- Projection has indeed been 7k, not the actual attendance
- Today was busier, but still not 7k in the park by any means. Not sure of today's actual number
7k/park or 7k/resort?

Is an average day 50k/park or 50k/resort?

I’m starting to get excited for my trip. I land Tuesday. :clap:

WDW in this June 6th release, mentioned that residents from states under Florida quarantine orders will not be admitted into WDW. Those states were New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut.

Hey, do you have a source on this? I'd love to read those details.

So is it Florida banning these states or do those states have their own 14 day quarantine before leaving? It’s kind of kooky now that Florida is on fire while the northern states mentioned are cooling down to a degree.

Reactions: Disneyhead
So is it Florida banning these states or do those states have their own 14 day quarantine before leaving? It’s kind of kooky now that Florida is on fire while the northern states mentioned are cooling down to a degree.
The directive sounds like it's the 14 day quarantine requirement for travelers from those three states, instituted by Florida.

The directive sounds like it's the 14 day quarantine requirement for travelers from those three states, instituted by Florida.
Yeah. It made sense when that directive was made. But now, not so much.

It doesn’t sound like the hotels really care though. I’ve known a couple people from those states that went to Florida and hotels didn’t care whatsoever or tell them about any quarantine.

Unlike Hawai’i who will put your ass back on a plane in a second.

and....that's the answer to theme park fans that complain there is too much Potter...........Even when the parks are dead, most end up congregating in the Potter lands....That says a lot.
I think I'd laugh in someones face if they thought their is too much of this generations Star Wars.

Universal doesn't have anything that is at HP quality or fan base, in ten years I'm sure some will complain about too much Nintendo too. But when Universal isn't producing anything as near as big or cool as Zelda, Pokemon and Mario its like why get upset?

You want more Minion rides? (not asking you but the people upset at HP) Also not like the Quality of the HP rides are in question all the E ticket ones are amazing and different from one another.

Also for the record HP area is also the most crowded part of Hollywood as well, even when JW had a long line the HArry Potter area was very busy and FJ was getting an hour line before 11 AM still.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Andysol
Status
Not open for further replies.