This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
USH Citwalk should add escape rooms or a themed bar.
Signs of a ride that needs to be laid to rest in the not to distant future.
As much as I'd be fine with that, I bet its up until at least 2026....they just have too many things going on to replace that ride now.

They also took the US stuff off. This is some great merch so it’s cool to see it back!
Yeah which makes sense US was just for HHN

This a shirt I own, so I like its also still a little different from "generic" attraction version of this but its 90 Percent the same T shirt and glad we finally have NOPE Merch back

Reactions: salismetho
Permit filed for building #5411 (Tram Tour Plaza): "Replacement of existing pavers, curb and gutter, and asphalt in support of new retaining wall, as well as minor utility improvements for new food cart and drain relocation"
I do remember seeing walls there on my last visit right next to the escalators. So I guess we're getting another food cart?

From Theme Park Wizard: Project Trailers next to Stage 15 are being removed!!

0jomEgu_FRuoXEBvb.png

Gold is still a good value

I’ll most likely keep platinum. Not worth it for everyone but I love night trips and now with more hours that will happen wayyyy more so if you go as offend as I do still worth it but definitely not for most park goers