This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More of this kind of stuff is always welcome, no matter how small, IMO.
True

But if you’ve gone to the Karl recently you see how bad they need another thing to soak people uo

This is cool but we really need another show with times on it where a lot of people go to make the park feel less crowded

I love that it says "untitled Alan Smitheet" = that, of course, was the fictitious name for a director when a film was cut or modified by rthe studio and he wanted his name taken off so as not to be credited for the film. Not used anymore since everyone knows now

Reactions: salismetho
Google Earth has finally updated the USH aerials!

image.png

image.png

Not to go too off topic but I remember reading something about Hollywood going all out on the Universal IP the way they do in Orlando? With more Horror Nights merch and perhaps bringing Earl the Squirrel to Hollywood for the holidays?

Yeah

Was going to go this Sunday but decided against it

I don't think it will be dangerous but I can go another time

The storm likely won't be at Tropical storm strength in LA, but it's still expected to drop 2 inches of rain, and the wind strength will be maybe 10-20 mph. Would that level of storm be enough to close USH?

If it remains open, prepare for multiple vloggers uploading "Visiting Universal Hollywood during a hurricane OMG!"

Sounds like just another summer thunderstorm in our part of the country. Reminds me of the one inch snowfalls in the south that devastate road traffic since no one knows how to drive in snow.