This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Florida's ecosystem isn't So Cal though - which is why to us it's just another day.

This isn't a freak storm that will destroy SoCal - but just that amount of rainfall can cause issues with mudslides. Your post is coming off just a tad bit dismissive.
Just want to second this. A mutual friend of mine died during the santa barbara mudslides a few years ago, and those were during what would be a pretty light storm for anyone on the Eastcoast. The difference is that California's wildfires flatten extensive amounts of land, and, especially that year, the fire season was viscious and intense. I really worry about the people of Maui when the next hurricane hits them as debris flows, the more accurate term used for mud slides, could be incredibly lethal. Hope everyone on forum and out stays safe during the experience and we can all return to normal in the next few days.

I am going to assume the entertainment district is primarily the park itself, but this feels a bit late for it no? I would also think this would have a project name, like P409 (Hollywood Drift) or P515 (Hotel), so maybe…this is a new one?

Reactions: imaleo
I am going to assume the entertainment district is primarily the park itself, but this feels a bit late for it no? I would also think this would have a project name, like P409 (Hollywood Drift) or P515 (Hotel), so maybe…this is a new one?
Not claiming any expertise, as I haven’t gone over the permits filed, but it is possible that USH had only filed for the demolition of AA and Castle Theater, and haven’t filed permits for the addition of anything (coaster track, footers, etc.) until now, as they gear up for construction.

Reactions: imaleo and Clive
I dont.....I really don't know how I feel about the Gambling thing being so tied to family companies

The art is cool but not sure how I feel about this

I dont.....I really don't know how I feel about the Gambling thing being so tied to family companies

The art is cool but not sure how I feel about this

Stuff like this has been happening for forever. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, since it’s pretty inconsequential. I guarantee, if @ethanuniversal hadn’t shared it, most of us probably would’ve gone the rest of our lives never even knowing these existed.

Stuff like this has been happening for forever. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, since it’s pretty inconsequential. I guarantee, if @ethanuniversal hadn’t shared it, most of us probably would’ve gone the rest of our lives never even knowing these existed.
Sure but with ESPN partnering with a gambling company

I'm just not sure, I'm excited for the future of theme parks one day having gambling a part of them or partnered with them

I hope it stays at stuff like this but could also be them dipping their toes in to maybe do more later

Sure but with ESPN partnering with a gambling company
yeah, I mean this is probably Bad for both the sports journalism business and Society as a Whole. but ... that's another discussion for another thread.

licensing characters [particularly ones that are not really kid-centric] is relatively commonplace. putting the minions on a slot machine would be more troubling for me, personally.