This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Y’all would have a stroke if you went to Alton Towers. When you get off of Oblivion, the first thing you see at the arcade at the exit for that ride was a slot machine! It was accompanied by a little sign that said “Must be at least 18 years old to play”. LOL
ya, I think the UK’s embrace of gambling (especially sports betting) is pretty horrific.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Never tried the food because of the hassle
You basically have to get there when it opens to have a good time now

The Lines get insane even with the wait list. It would be nice to have a mobile food option once your inside the restaurant to cut down on all the line waiting

Adding a Nintendo cafe is a good guest recovery option given how much of a challenge it is to get into Toadstool Cafe. Here's hoping they offer more than just the smoothies and treats.
Someone posed that a kitchen was being added to this building (building permit). So we will see but I am mainly thinking it will be the drink and treats, I'd love even if they could get the Salad from SNW but not holding my breathe with how small the space is

Adding a Nintendo cafe is a good guest recovery option given how much of a challenge it is to get into Toadstool Cafe. Here's hoping they offer more than just the smoothies and treats.
I’m still baffled as to why it is still to this day extremely difficult to be able to eat there.

I’m still baffled as to why it is still to this day extremely difficult to be able to eat there.
Poor Planning

As other's have pointed out our SNW is only a few thousand feet smaller then Japanese yet has one less ride, one less band game and less just fun things like the Music notes

Like I always say I am happy we got SNW but.....wish they could have planned it better. I'm sure if they saw the money flowing in now they might have taken more time make the land more complete but I think USH management is very surprised by it's success, hence why for year's we've had rumors of what's next....but after F&F we have nooooooo idea what's next because I bet now they are completely changing the plan

Is this saying the reservation link fills up even faster now? I could have sworn it was just reserve a time at 7AM and you're good, unless something changed and I'm out of the loop. Haven't been to the park in a hot minute.
I don't know if it's gotten more difficult, but I think it's fair to say that needing to jump on a reservation at 7 a.m. for a quick service restaurant qualifies as extremely difficult. Obviously, I understand why this is more popular than Generic Burgers and Fries Place, but this is even more challenging than it was to grab a table at the Three Broomsticks when it first opened.

I don't know if it's gotten more difficult, but I think it's fair to say that needing to jump on a reservation at 7 a.m. for a quick service restaurant qualifies as extremely difficult. Obviously, I understand why this is more popular than Generic Burgers and Fries Place, but this is even more challenging than it was to grab a table at the Three Broomsticks when it first opened.
Threebroom sticks is also bigger and has more registers

Hence why I said it was planned poorly/USH has no idea how big SNW was going to be

Threebroom sticks is also bigger and has more registers

Hence why I said it was planned poorly/USH has no idea how big SNW was going to be
I’m aware of that, haha. My guess is that Toadstool was compromised by available space/the intimate vibe of the land rather than ignorance regarding its popularity.

I’m aware of that, haha. My guess is that Toadstool was compromised by available space/the intimate vibe of the land rather than ignorance regarding its popularity.
I mean, but three brooms sticks shows you don't need to compromise in size

It's just easy money left on the table but could be Nintendo. The fact we don't have Peaches, Peaches Peaches T shirt yet.....is insane like just insane and I doubt Universal doesn't want this easy money....seems like it could be Nintendo

Anyway, I heard the Power Up Cafe Sign has been covered so you can't read it any more.....so most likely what it is because they are hiding it now