Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tomorrowland re-do?

My son was a DCP attractions worker and rotated through Buzz, PM & AO. He said PM was a mess back then with the sensors and motors always causing E-stops on the ride which would lead to evacing and restarting. So I’m not surprised it’s taking them this long to get the ride operating right with all the supposed repairs and improvements completed

Supposedly it’s actually getting a fairly decent upgrade along the track to prevent bumping in the future.
Might as well rush a Wall-E overlay while they’re at it. Theme it as a Buy-n-Large marketing pitch to sell tickets on the Axiom.

Might as well rush a Wall-E overlay while they’re at it. Theme it as a Buy-n-Large marketing pitch to sell tickets on the Axiom.
I wouldn’t want a singular retheme, but I’d be happy with a Wall-E, Incredibles, etc vignette in one of the dead zones along the track.

The Prodigal Son Returns!

The funny thing is that people were as excited for this as they would have been for a brand new ride. Such excitement for a 5 mph ride that literally goes nowhere. I mean, I enjoy it but it isn't one that I find a "must do". I wish that they would install some scenery in the dark sections. I miss the railroad far more.

The funny thing is that people were as excited for this as they would have been for a brand new ride. Such excitement for a 5 mph ride that literally goes nowhere. I mean, I enjoy it but it isn't one that I find a "must do". I wish that they would install some scenery in the dark sections. I miss the railroad far more.

Since Disneyland has been long without this ride, this was something I highly enjoyed on my last visit to WDW. It's a nice, relaxing ride with an elevated view of parts of the park. I almost forgot how zippy the ride can get at times, especially during the outdoor portions. I hope this returns to Disneyland some day. I mean, the track is still there.

Since Disneyland has been long without this ride, this was something I highly enjoyed on my last visit to WDW. It's a nice, relaxing ride with an elevated view of parts of the park. I almost forgot how zippy the ride can get at times, especially during the outdoor portions. I hope this returns to Disneyland some day. I mean, the track is still there.

You don't want Rocket Rods or some other wacko ride?

It’s, literally, the only ride I *miss* from the entire friggin’ resort.

Being someone who did legitimately miss the ride last December, here's my point of view.

This is bar none the best take-a-break attraction around. It's got a good length, you get a nice breeze, there's no stopping and it's always little to no wait to get on due to it's omnimover-ish nature. It's a huge plus in a park like MK.