Toon Lagoon Theater | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Toon Lagoon Theater

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh… right… I have listened to the soundtrack to this show.

Completely forgot.

At this point I’d rather this area be turned into a mini food festival based on all the IP’s in the park. Have a band playing music in the theatre and people can come in, chill, eat, drink, and cool off a bit. Idk how much they make for the cheer competition but I see no reason why that can’t go to BMG or Fear Factor theatre, and the sales from food and drinks would make enough money to justify it. Idk exactly what the “theme” is, but I’d take that at this point.

At this point I’d rather this area be turned into a mini food festival based on all the IP’s in the park. Have a band playing music in the theatre and people can come in, chill, eat, drink, and cool off a bit. Idk how much they make for the cheer competition but I see no reason why that can’t go to BMG or Fear Factor theatre, and the sales from food and drinks would make enough money to justify it. Idk exactly what the “theme” is, but I’d take that at this point.
I'd be up for this. Just please.. do something there lol

I'd obviously rather have a new ride or new show go on this spot, but I don't hate this idea. Especially if they could do it in a way that doesn't feel like a temporary installation. Apply some thematic polish to it somehow.

I'd obviously rather have a new ride or new show go on this spot, but I don't hate this idea. Especially if they could do it in a way that doesn't feel like a temporary installation. Apply some thematic polish to it somehow.
Clean it up, cause it’d def be a temporary thing. Move the carnival games. I assume Mythos will close for a bit for either demo or refurb when/of Zelda comes, so this would help a need for more dining at IOA. They won’t be able to compete for guests to dine at night when EU opens, USF already has more sit downs and festivals, then if Mythos is closed… they need some sort of draw.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Anyone ever heard of this show? Listed on the December 2000 map as "back by popular demand"

It has Woody Woodpecker in it. This must've quickly followed behind the Cartoon Circus

Reactions: Coolbfitz

Anyone ever heard of this show? Listed on the December 2000 map as "back by popular demand"

It has Woody Woodpecker in it. This must've quickly followed behind the Cartoon Circus

I've seen it, it wasn't bad, it was something to do and used the theater but it was out of place imho.