Transformers: The Ride - 3D | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Simpsons is 20 minutes minimum even without a line because of pre shows and the ride duration
That's my point, it has a really slow loading system.

Even if Simpsons stay, I hope that rides goes because it's capacity and loading were just not made for the crowds at USH in 2024 and beyond

Man, I've always really, really enjoyed Transformers even as someone who doesn't care a lick about the movies, TV shows or toys. I don't necessarily think it's better than Spider-Man, but I frankly don't feel it's all that far off. I guess this is my Fast and Furious.
Myself, I like Transformers also, not nearly as much as Spiderman, though. But it seems the internet fans have kind of turned against the attraction. The GP seems to line up to ride it, so that's what probably counts the most. I'm guessing it stays around for at least the rest of this decade....And Universal sure had some of the best grand openings for that at USH and USO, ever. Those were excellent.

The ride is a lot of fun. I don't typically rate it too high in my personal rankings, but I'm always consistently surprised by it's quality whenever I actually ride it. I think in a world where Spider-Man didn't exist people would be a little kinder to this one.

So I've had two Videos...completely blocked on YouTube because of this attraction, its a Visual copyright for this attraction.

Considering Nintendo who is normally the wet blanket about YT copyright and the MK ride and land gets NOTHING striking against it, its super surprising to me but just a heads up if you want to know why people only Live Stream like 5 rides at USH its because of Universal restrictions
Disneyland only has one attraction you can't video and that's The Gadget Go Coaster because someone phone fly off and hit another guest (from the rumors Ive heard)

I’m spit-ballin’ here, but I know it’s technically not a Nintendo IP but you know would be a decent IP to replace Transformers with?

Sonic. I can picture the queue line being Dr Eggman’s Lab. We can even get a Pandora-style AA of Shadow inside of a tube.

I’m spit-ballin’ here, but I know it’s technically not a Nintendo IP but you know would be a decent IP to replace Transformers with?

Sonic. I can picture the queue line being Dr Eggman’s Lab. We can even get a Pandora-style AA of Shadow inside of a tube.
I would loveeee Sonic at the park

But I feel like Sonic missed this because its with paramount now.

While we don't have official announcements for now, people also have to keep in mind that other Nintendo IPs and spin off like Luigi mansion/DK films could be in the work or coming out in the next ten years. So for USH it works on all fronts, they can put IPS people are excited to come to the parks to see and are based on movies/tv series they are making.

I know we don't have anything now, but with Knuckles getting a show, you assume at some point we will get a 6 episode Super Mario Brothers Spin off show on peacock as well

But sure, if someone Universal can get it's hand on Sonic then please being it to the parks but....I think like MK there is many who would want a ride with a loop since Sonic has been running through loops since the first game

Does anyone else want to tell him or should I?

Paramount theme parks died years ago. So any IP they own would be licensed out for park use.
But more importantly, Transformers is also Paramount.
I'm not saying its impossible but I'm not getting my hopes up on Sonic, this is literally blue sky. I went to a Sonic Music concert and the second Sonic film was fantastic and really excited my favorite character Knuckles is getting a TV show but.....there is no rumor its literally fun blue sky

I think people always look at Universal deals though the other side of things when my point is Universal has a deal with Potter or this case Nintendo company, why make another deal when you could have an IP from Nintendo that is 100000000000000 guaranteed to print money

Like its why Universal is making another Jurassic film because it will make a billion easy without trying

Yeah, I think we can safely move on from the Sonic talk...
Agreed. Plus isn’t Sonic a competitor for Nintendo? I highly doubt they’d want that right next to their new land.

Also, just a reminder, this is the general discussion thread for the attraction. We have a dedicated thread for its future and speculation on that topic here:

Reactions: Wesker69 and Nico
Transformers was not looking good this week. Dim screens and freezing scenes that were consistent. This once proud attraction is really feeling the pressure.
It's been a while since you last posted here! Welcome back!

Yeah I'm kind of stunned how bad the ride looks now. Makes you wonder if they will ever get around to fixing it.

Reactions: Nico