Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
ATTENTION
I talked to a very informatinal employee today who told me that in the current planning stages of transformers that this version may have an extra floor[Meaning thrid floor.]. But from what he told me it may change.:yikes: Also will have photo update by monday.

ATTENTION
I talked to a very informatinal employee today who told me that in the current planning stages of transformers that this version may have an extra floor[Meaning thrid floor.]. But from what he told me it may change.:yikes: Also will have photo update by monday.

Employees who know anything at all usually follow this site or others, so take everything they say with a massive grain of salt. Also the third floor is the maintenance basement, seeing as the roof is already almost installed.

Just saw the pics from today on another site and wow what a difference from Thursday. It seems the construction crews are really stepping up their speed the more time goes by. :cheers: Hopefully soom we'll be able to see concept art for the facade.

No they have been working at lightning speed this whole time it's just certain sections are easy to see progress.

ATTENTION

Great news on the photo update and yeah their is a third floor on this version. It will specifically be used for maintenance and free up space on the ground level. So you have a basement, ground level, and second floor. Or at least that's what I was told and what Teebin said about 3 months ago.

Well for me today was the first sight of this building since I saw flat ground back in July and I was massively impressed by the size. The statue of Bumblebee was pretty awesome out front too!!! They were fast at work today (unlike HE and P2.0) and from what I saw on Rockit, the track has been completely laid down and is beyond visible as to where the vehicles will lock into the ground and the route it will take. No sight of the Autobot stilt walkers, but Uni is really in need of a new ride (or two) my cousin and I were done with the park in 2 hours...OH! and the roof is being placed and the only thing different from Bobb's pics is that the exterior of the second level is almost completely finished. Good stuff!

Oh sidenote- Rode JPRA with my cousin at night and in our own boat. EPIC.

:wave:

Rockit I can see complainants about sight lines. But even so, that and TFs are two major new attractions for the park. Take the bad with the good.

Rockit I can see complainants about sight lines. But even so, that and TFs are two major new attractions for the park. Take the bad with the good.

Even now sightlines are miscued by a see through building so OF COURSE it's going to be a "nasty" sight. Honestly you cant even see the TF building unless your in a parking garage, would we rather have miscued sightlines bc of incredible new rides? or a cute skyline with no new rides?

Not arguing with you just adding to your thought :smiley:

Idk if anybody had noticed but the SCOOP vehicles for Spiderman had some funky looking robotic headlights on the vehicle. They definitely were not the normal SCOOP headlights they have on there and i think it was a very subtle hint towards Transformers. I mean this thing looked like the actual eye from a transformer, sorry no picture :/

Idk if anybody had noticed but the SCOOP vehicles for Spiderman had some funky looking robotic headlights on the vehicle. They definitely were not the normal SCOOP headlights they have on there and i think it was a very subtle hint towards Transformers. I mean this thing looked like the actual eye from a transformer, sorry no picture :/

Nah, I think you may be looking too much into it. :lol: