Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 422 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
You're correct...some have ridden it, but they haven't opened it up to the general employees.
However I did hear something about May 17.

A soft open by than would be a DREAM!!

So this could mean 1 of two things- 1.This will be the day they start softs, or 2.This is the day they put up Optimus, or both!!!!

I would imagine thats when they hope to start softs by, so they'll be ready for the May 23rd filming crews.

I cant see it becasuse it say its restricted. Any help u can provide???

Here's the pics they have on there:

ride_4_lg.jpg

ride_5_lg.jpg

ride_6_lg.jpg

Just an FYI. It is completely unwise of some of you to post your ID cards here with your real name on them. Especially if you have annual passes, the risk is increased. Without further explanation let me say, you have been warned. No one in-the-know on this website will disagree with me.

Just an FYI. It is completely unwise of some of you to post your ID cards here with your real name on them. Especially if you have annual passes, the risk is increased. Without further explanation let me say, you have been warned. No one in-the-know on this website will disagree with me.

All good points. But out of curiosity, what "risk" are you talking about, at risk for what? Identity theft?

Easier for Universal to keep people that would post on these kinds of websites out. Didn't really occur to me the first time around, so good advice Teebs.

How would posting anything here make them want to keep us out? We're all here because we are FANS who talk mostly about what we love about Universal. Its not like we come here to bash & hate on them & try talking other people out of ever going. The only reason I would think of is if there was someone who leaked forbidden/illegal info, or admitted to doing anything illegal while on property. Other than that, it would be irrational for them to want to keep anyone out just because someone here posted a thaught or opinion that they didnt necessarilly agree with.

So if you're not doing anything remotelly questionable involving Universal, you should have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
How would posting anything here make them want to keep us out? We're all here because we are FANS who talk mostly about what we love about Universal. Its not like we come here to bash & hate on them & try talking other people out of ever going. The only reason I would think of is if there was someone who leaked forbidden/illegal info, or admitted to doing anything illegal while on property. Other than that, it would be irrational for them to want to keep anyone out just because someone here posted a thaught or opinion that they didnt necessarilly agree with.

So if you're not doing anything remotelly questionable involving Universal, you should have nothing to worry about.

Obviously Universal has a problem with people taking photos of construction walls, and guess who tries to take those photos the most? He never said "DON'T DO IT YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR LIFE" he said it could have repercussions, so it's not a good idea. If doing it increases the chance of something negative coming out of it, why chance it? You get awfully touchy on these kinds of subjects..

Obviously Universal has a problem with people taking photos of construction walls, and guess who tries to take those photos the most? He never said "DON'T DO IT YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR LIFE" he said it could have repercussions, so it's not a good idea. If doing it increases the chance of something negative coming out of it, why chance it? You get awfully touchy on these kinds of subjects..

I never once disagreed with Teebin, I even said he had a good point, but just wanted to hear more. How's that being touchy? All I did was asked questions, yet that gets taken as being "touchy"? For all we know, his reason may or not be the same, either way, thats fine. & I didnt say anything about taking photos of construction walls. Theres a big difference between taking an unsafe/over the wall shot & being warned & told to stop vs. doing something thats grounds for immediate expulsion from the park, vs just posting somthing on a forum.

All Im saying is, I thinks its HIGHLY unlikely that 1 day, you show up to the parks, & when they scan your ticket, an error message comes up & says "get supervisor", & than they come over & say "your banned from the park because your an OU member who posted questionable posts/pics. etc etc." I mean, how do they know? If my name is Greg Jones, how do they know there arent more than one person named Greg Jones who also has an AP or ticket? How would they prove they have the right person? I could be wrong, these are just my thaughts. & either way, I'm not posting anything on here with my real name anyway, as I totally understood the "there might be reprucussions part", & just for general safety.

So there's no hard feelings, as Im not disagreeing with anyone or saying anyone's wrong, & despite the very few slight disagreements/drama that pops up occassionally which is no big deal, I still enjoy everyone's posts & insights as much as I like posting myself, so in the end its all just in good fun, just like the parks should be, & I look forward to meeting my fellow theme park fans on Grand Opening day!

Last edited:
I never once disagreed with Teebin, I even said he had a good point, but just wanted to hear more. How's that being touchy? All I did was asked questions, yet that gets taken as being "touchy"? For all we know, his reason may or not be the same, either way, thats fine. & I didnt say anything about taking photos of construction walls. Theres a big difference between taking an unsafe/over the wall shot & being warned & told to stop vs. doing something thats grounds for immediate expulsion from the park, vs just posting somthing on a forum.

All Im saying is, I thinks its HIGHLY unlikely that 1 day, you show up to the parks, & when they scan your ticket, an error message comes up & says "get supervisor", & than they come over & say "your banned from the park because your an OU member who posted questionable posts/pics. etc etc." I mean, how do they know? If my name is Greg Jones, how do they know there arent more than one person named Greg Jones who also has an AP or ticket? How would they prove they have the right person? I could be wrong, these are just my thaughts. & either way, I'm not posting anything on here with my real name anyway, as I totally understood the "there might be reprucussions part", & just for general safety.

So there's no hard feelings, as Im not disagreeing with anyone or saying anyone's wrong, & despite the very few slight disagreements/drama that pops up occassionally which is no big deal, I still enjoy everyone's posts & insights as much as I like posting myself, so in the end its all just in good fun, just like the parks should be, & I look forward to meeting my fellow theme park fans on Grand Opening day!

Yeah I don't think they're going to ban you for posting on this site. Now if you're getting inside information, taking photos of construction over the wall or other places that aren't publicly accessible, running around backstage in areas you aren't supposed to be, etc... then of course you could get in trouble. Putting out your real name and a picture of yourself for an ID to associate with your username only makes it easier for them to connect you to it. If they're really that into cracking down then yeah I can see how there could be repercussions. If you're just a fan and not doing anything dumb/risky/dumb (which I'm assuming is almost everyone) then there really is no harm other than just putting your name/picture out there, something a lot of people do on Facebook along with tons of other information about themselves.. I'm not sure what else could be troubling about it unless they just really hate anyone even remotely associated with sites/forums like this even if they're just fans and not actually doing anything wrong themselves other than talking about the parks online.