Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 423 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
If you missed my comment consider it gone. For those who did see it I ask you don't repeat it to avoid bringing attention to any issues at hand...

Dang, I was sleeping and missed it.

Some interesting tidbids from Screams cape

General Resort News - (5/3/13) While we don’t have anything to back this up yet… Screamscape sources have told us that we could see Linkin Park come to Universal as part of the Summer Concert Series. Call it a hunch… but if this is true, I would not be surprised to see Linkin Park play on Saturday, June 22, during the same week that Transformers: The Ride opens. After all, Linkin Park did have major songs attached to all three of the Transformers films.

Dang, I was sleeping and missed it.

Some interesting tidbids from Screams cape

General Resort News - (5/3/13) While we don’t have anything to back this up yet… Screamscape sources have told us that we could see Linkin Park come to Universal as part of the Summer Concert Series. Call it a hunch… but if this is true, I would not be surprised to see Linkin Park play on Saturday, June 22, during the same week that Transformers: The Ride opens. After all, Linkin Park did have major songs attached to all three of the Transformers films.

This actually makes sense if it's true.

I think that would be awesome and I couldn't imagine this would bring in such a huge crowd. Id go on a limb and say it would probably be the biggest crowd they have ever had for a concert there.
If it's ANYWHERE even close to the debacle that the Pitbull show brought in, I'll be staying far far away.

If it's ANYWHERE even close to the debacle that the Pitbull show brought in, I'll be staying far far away.

I would guess these guys can still pull in a huge crowd. They were the biggest band there for a few years but have seemed to taper off a little in the past few years IMO but still have a massive following and they do put on a pretty great live show and sound great live as well, saw them here in West Palm back in 08, I believe it was.

Not sure if already posted but cool pic none the less...

37501010151432086597852.jpg

(From Uni FB)

Reactions: Cwoolboy
wow..this ride looks completely finished...kinda surprised it wont open until Mid June. Guessing Softs by the end of May?

Just to let everyone know, the Linkin Park rumor from Screamscape has been debunked, they won't be playing the Summer concert series. Earth, Wind, & Fire is playing on June 22nd. The remaining lineup is on the Universal Facebook page.

I just cant wait to see what happens on the 17th... Optimus being put up, or... the start of softs. Probably unlikey as that is more than month before the grand opening, & we know that softs started for the other 2 Transformers 3-4 weeks before there grand open, so if thats true for us, would be any day from May 23rd forward, & more than 2 weeks of training time in that time frame if they start training on May 5th. Either way, I'll be making sure to go on every weekend from May 17th & on, with fingers crossed!!

I just cant wait to see what happens on the 17th... Optimus being put up, or... the start of softs. Probably unlikey as that is more than month before the grand opening, & we know that softs started for the other 2 Transformers 3-4 weeks before there grand open, so if thats true for us, would be any day from May 23rd forward, & more than 2 weeks of training time in that time frame if they start training on May 5th. Either way, I'll be making sure to go on every weekend from May 17th & on, with fingers crossed!!

I doubt they would start softs on a Friday/Weekend .Monday maybe so they could go slow and let few people in.
It may not open weekends until softs are a few weeks old.They will find problems,close for a few days to fix them and restart softs

I doubt they would start softs on a Friday/Weekend .Monday maybe so they could go slow and let few people in.
It may not open weekends until softs are a few weeks old.They will find problems,close for a few days to fix them and restart softs

Boy would that be frustrating to go on a weekend after you know softs have started just for it to not be open when you got there! Either way like most here, I dont care what day softs start, I will certainly be there! & my best logical guess is that at the latest, they probably want softs to start by no later than the 23rd, ast to not let the opening of Antartica take away too much of the spotlight off of Transformers. & we still are waiting on the Springfield announcement!!

Found this video on Gizmodo. This guys built a pretty impressive Transformers costume complete with moving parts and an exhaust, pretty wild.

[video=youtube_share;267G1uN5s1I]http://youtu.be/267G1uN5s1I[/video]

Reactions: Felipe