Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Thanks! :rep: I really like this pic for some reason. I guess it just really gives a good look at the scale of the project.

IMG_0446.jpg

^ Ha well I was trying to blend in because I was being followed funny enough.

Yes, yes they are :lol: I got a picture of one guy who followed me from BJ through Amity and then around to the other side of the Lagoon. And don't say he was making his rounds because I was all over the place. He never appeared angry or was in my face, he just seemed to hang back to make sure i didn't wander into an area I didn't belong. Which wasn't a worry for me since I don't do that :look:

Is universal tired of us taking photos of the ducks in the lagoon?

I agree with hatetofly, yes they are. I was also followed around last time I was taking pictures of the lagoon show. A man in a yellow "Universal" shirt and dress slacks hung around me for about 15 minutes. He followed me up and down the lagoon while I was taking pictures then he left. When I returned later in the day to take a few more shots he mysteriously walked by me about four times. Go figure?!?

I agree with hatetofly, yes they are. I was also followed around last time I was taking pictures of the lagoon show. A man in a yellow "Universal" shirt and dress slacks hung around me for about 15 minutes. He followed me up and down the lagoon while I was taking pictures then he left. When I returned later in the day to take a few more shots he mysteriously walked by me about four times. Go figure?!?
"s'up... you following me?" would have been directed at him if it was me.

^ This kind of tells me that Universal is employing face recognition at the entrance to the parks. Why on earth would they want one of their people following someone? Is the fact that someone got pictures of the lagoon plans enough to get UC all up in arms? I wish you people would turn around and take pictures of them following to each location.

Yes, yes they are :lol: I got a picture of one guy who followed me from BJ through Amity and then around to the other side of the Lagoon. And don't say he was making his rounds because I was all over the place. He never appeared angry or was in my face, he just seemed to hang back to make sure i didn't wander into an area I didn't belong. Which wasn't a worry for me since I don't do that :look:

Really? They had someone following you? :doh: That's ridiculous.

I find their employing of this secrecy downright exciting. If there is so much to hide, then why not try as hard as possible to protect it? I think I might be in the wrong mindset, but you do have to remember that this is their property. They like how we're always trying to hunt down more news, but they're not going to go down without a fight. Let the true games begin.

When I got an update a few weeks ago, I noticed a Universal employee looking at me. He wasn't following me like they did to hatetofly and bobwadd, but he was definitely keeping an eye on me. I guess it was to make sure I didn't try to go into a restricted area.

Funny, I have never had this issue at UOR yet I have had it at Disney far too often. Their security is so "mall cop" it causes me to sneer a little more than I otherwise would.

Status
Not open for further replies.