Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you make this specific post without explaining the situation, about what, why, where. Yeeesh!
'

OK sorry.

I was taking photos for MiceAge/MiceChat for the Orlando ParkHopper. Anyways I was near the boat house for the lagoon leaning and taking photos, when this blonde woman, with her Team Member ID turned away from me, so I couldn't read her name.

She came over and asked that I refrain from taking pictures that are not in guest areas. And that because of the walls the lagoon is not a guest area. And that I need to take photos with again guest areas.

I thanked her for her time, and went about my business. But when I was in the park this Friday night I was followed while I was there with my partner and my sister. My partner was all freaked out by it... the funny thing was I wasn't there that day to take photos.

She came over and asked that I refrain from taking pictures that are not in guest areas. And that because of the walls the lagoon is not a guest area. And that I need to take photos with again guest areas.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. Tell me, were you not standing in a guest area to take the photos? You must have been. Were you endangering yourself by leaning over a railing into the lagoon? UNIVERSAL AND UNIVERSAL CREATIVE... LAY OFF YOUR SILLY RULES AND LEAVE THESE PAYING FANS ALONE, OR I WILL PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN. :wave:

Ok, thanks for the explanation. Tell me, were you not standing in a guest area to take the photos? You must have been. Were you endangering yourself by leaning over a railing into the lagoon? UNIVERSAL AND UNIVERSAL CREATIVE... LAY OFF YOUR SILLY RULES AND LEAVE THESE PAYING FANS ALONE, OR I WILL PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN. :wave:

I was in a guest area, and in no way was endangering myself in getting the simple photos of the goings ons.

128858437011018148.jpg

'

OK sorry.

I was taking photos for MiceAge/MiceChat for the Orlando ParkHopper. Anyways I was near the boat house for the lagoon leaning and taking photos, when this blonde woman, with her Team Member ID turned away from me, so I couldn't read her name.

I thanked her for her time, and went about my business. But when I was in the park this Friday night I was followed while I was there with my partner and my sister. My partner was all freaked out by it... the funny thing was I wasn't there that day to take photos.

what's weird is there ARE kodak signs telling us to take photos of the lagoon in some areas, like the one across from Simpsons for amity, so we're not suppose to do what the park / kodak suggested?

Maybe because of that WESH article universal realized just how much all of us were really getting? I can understand if there were actual construction walls like potter, but nothing is there blocking our view of the lagoon... I can say I have not been followed "yet" but I probably just jinxed myself.

If this continues we may need to charter a helicopter together like the good old days to get our photos...

what's weird is there ARE kodak signs telling us to take photos of the lagoon in some areas, like the one across from Simpsons for amity, so we're not suppose to do what the park / kodak suggested?

Maybe because of that WESH article universal realized just how much all of us were really getting? I can understand if there were actual construction walls like potter, but nothing is there blocking our view of the lagoon... I can say I have not been followed "yet" but I probably just jinxed myself.

If this continues we may need to charter a helicopter together like the good old days to get our photos...

Maybe you're just a figment of their imagination :thumbs:

I'm cornfused as to why they would follow everyone else and not you? Maybe they like you? :shrug:

Maybe you're just a figment of their imagination :thumbs:

I'm cornfused as to why they would follow everyone else and not you? Maybe they like you? :shrug:

or I fall under their radar? They certainly don't like me that much as I'm not really that high on their web "press" list anymore... Then again I haven't been to uni since Tuesday... and reports said they started monitoring the lagoon around the weekend? Guess I will find out when I go next?

Well despite Universal tailing me again today! I got tons of photos! BTW there is something going on in that boat house! I need a telephoto lens, I saw about 6 people go inside, there are two boats in the bottom of it, and I am not sure if it will be a staging area for the crew that mans the show or what, but I am dying to know!

IMG_20120116_141939.jpg

IMG_20120116_141929.jpg

IMG_20120116_142130.jpg

IMG_20120116_142055.jpg

IMG_20120116_142049.jpg

IMG_20120116_142009.jpg

IMG_20120116_142301.jpg

IMG_20120116_142249.jpg

IMG_20120116_142228.jpg

IMG_20120116_142137.jpg

IMG_20120116_142409.jpg

IMG_20120116_142423.jpg

IMG_20120116_142328.jpg

IMG_20120116_142402.jpg

IMG_20120116_142506.jpg

IMG_20120116_143554.jpg

IMG_20120116_143849.jpg

IMG_20120116_144649.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Weird they tailed you again today, When I walked around I made sure to look and no one was following me, even though I was obviously taking photos. Maybe you're more recognizable with security than me? (Even though I always have a fedora on) that or I moved around a bit, rarely stopping more than 2 minutes for photos?

what I have noticed is that they have fountain heads in an arc or half circle around the boat house entrance.... so could it be to conceal something? I am really reaching here.

I just want to know! lol

Honestly the boat house is driving me NUTS... has anyone heard or seen anything that could explain what is going on in there?

Its basically there fort now. I have a decent zoom and they were in there smoking the other day. I don't think there is much going on in there that will impact the final product.

Honestly the boat house is driving me NUTS... has anyone heard or seen anything that could explain what is going on in there?

I would think it is merely a staging area... where parts and tools are stored plus a place for the workers to chill on break and stay out of the sun. The French like to keep their skin very pale lest they must powder it constantly. It is 1712 after all. Fountains and powdered faces... it seems all the French know.

Status
Not open for further replies.