Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have not seen it! Been rained out including today and possibly tomorrow a total of 4 times!!!!

I'm so determined to watch this, omg. Both times I've gone since its opening I haven't had the time. But soon I will watch it in its entirety and in the best freaking spot I can find nestled right up to those fountains. :lol:

I'm so determined to watch this, omg. Both times I've gone since its opening I haven't had the time. But soon I will watch it in its entirety and in the best freaking spot I can find nestled right up to those fountains. :lol:

Where I watched it was a great spot, with fountains on both sides of you and a screen directly facing you. It's the circular area down by the water in the park across from KidZone. As a plus it was very uncrowded down there and you could easily get right up to the railing at the lagoon, but we did get sprayed by the fountains lol.

Where I watched it was a great spot, with fountains on both sides of you and a screen directly facing you. It's the circular area down by the water in the park across from KidZone. As a plus it was very uncrowded down there and you could easily get right up to the railing at the lagoon, but we did get sprayed by the fountains lol.

I like you.

So they cancel it due to rain? Is it any rain or heavy rain? How about wind?

We have a major tropical storm spinning in the gulf... we are on the east of it which in this hemisphere is where all the severe rain is. It is gentle one moment... and screeching rain the next... all of central florida is under Tornado threat tonight due to the outer spinning bands. At least one person is dead today. Tornadoes make Hurricanes seem like kittens.

Having seen the show at least 10+ times now I've created a little map showing the average crowds for the show.

Red - Busy
Yellow - Moderate
Green - Quiet

CSCrowds.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerMan0925
When I saw it I sat under Richter's burgers and saw everything perfectly but the giant fog spinner they do during random scenes, but you could see the screens and the pyro and the entire lagoon fountains too!

Finally saw the show tonight and I loved it. Really a lot better than I was expecting from seeing videos online. Looking forward to seeing the plusses they add over the coming months. Next time I go I will take some photos of the actual show. I didn't tonight since I wanted to take it all in. I did snag a few from before and after the performance.

IMG_1499.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.