Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You know why UOR parks close early? They make bank off people renting out the Wizarding Worlds or the park. When there is a 7 or 8pm closing head out towards guest relations area turnstiles (behind GR) at USF and see if there are busses and groups of people.

Until that changes (such as curbing sales) the parks will close early.

Last year they closed early for a private event during our vacation week. No big deal, until my husband and I were stopped by a thug with a nightstick outside Universal (the one rented out). We were passing by on our way back to Hard Rock. He stopped us, and demanded to know where we thought we were going. It was rude, and really made me feel uncomfortable and angry. We were no where near the entrance to the actual park, but this guy seemed to think the group he was hired to guard rented out the walkway to the hotel as well.

Perhaps there are too many Android manufacturers and designs/sizes? I dunno...

Samsung should have more cases available to it, but for some reason places like Disney and Universal seem to only cater to iPhone. Which I don't get because Samsung phones are 2nd next to iPhone and they are closing the gap slowly between the two in the US. Worldwide Samsung actually leads iPhone. World Wide Samsung sells several million more phones than Apple.

That is one hell of a mark up. I sell the exact same cases and they cost me about a $1.50 to make so Universal are probably buying them for far less.

Why no android phones?
We are an android family and I NEED a Minion one, and my son needs a Thing 1 case.

I don't sell android cases because there are far too many different styles to cater to. Given the volume they will probably sell, I'm surprised they don't have some of the more popular Android cases in stock.

Tell us something new & interesting so we can debate & discuss the relative merits or demerits. ;)

Ooo, maybe he can give us the answer to life, the universe and everything; or, giving a hint to the cure of cancer?! :tongue:

I don't sell android cases because there are far too many different styles to cater to. Given the volume they will probably sell, I'm surprised they don't have some of the more popular Android cases in stock.

Personally speaking, i'm shocked that they atleast don't have some of the Galaxies for cases (as I would place them on the same league as the IPhones; but hey, that's my take)

Reactions: IzzyB
Ooo, maybe he can give us the answer to life, the universe and everything; or, giving a hint to the cure of cancer?! :tongue:

Personally speaking, i'm shocked that they atleast don't have some of the Galaxies for cases (as I would place them on the same league as the IPhones; but hey, that's my take)
Or at least tell us what's replacing Dragon Challenge. :)

Reactions: IzzyB