Universal Studios Singapore General Discussion | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Singapore General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
as of now the Dubai park looks to open in the first quarter of 2012. (before the economy collapsed it was gonna open next year

From Screamscape...

A Screamscape sources tell us that the new Revenge of the Mummy attraction at Universal Studios Singapore has become the first of the park’s attractions to become functional and able to cycle coaster trains through the attraction.

A lot of great pictures of the contruction here(including a video of the Battlestar Galactic coaster, the globe, hotel construction and more): http://sentosathemepark.blogspot.com/

This looks a lot better than I imagined. The castle for Far Far Away Land looks amazing and the hotels look great.

Last edited:
I'm liking this new take on the Jurassic Park River Adventure. Although I must say, the red coaster for BSG looks pretty lame. The blue one will more than likey always have twice the wait.

The whole Shrek area, Madagascar, and Jurassic Park have me VERY interested in this park. I've never traveled out of the country..but if I ever do one day, it'll be for this lol.

I feel that this park is going to be very well-done, but that it all looks so... pre-fabbed. Like.. there's no real creativity behind how this park was made AT ALL compared to IOA. The limited space and Marvel not being able to be in the theme park [thanks Disney!] makes it just sort of like a 'ditto' of a smaller IOA. But I will want to visit it, regardless of how I feel about it now.

Is anyone here planning on taking a trip to Singapore to go to this park? Whether it is this year or in a couple years. I know I will in 5 years or more.