Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like a window or door in the red circle. Wonder what that’s for? Could a scare actor come out every 15 minutes or so and put on a little show? That would be cool.
Based on the size of the people in the opposite side of the entry, it appears to be too small for that.

Is that restaurant actually going to be fully open on the sides or glass? I suppose the restaurant in the lake at Coronado is the same, but seems like it could be rough when it’s hot or cold outside.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Is it or me but all of sudden there is tons of theming happening simultaneously ???

Like just a little while ago slow progress was being made right but now it’s full speed ahead.

View attachment 20021
Yes. We're reaching the stages where theming will be popping up, seemingly overnight, throughout Epic. This coming stage is more interesting for me. Bare construction only held my attention a bit. Each post seemed about the same, so I didn't pay a whole lot of attention. Now's comes the part that intrigues me.

Is it or me but all of sudden there is tons of theming happening simultaneously ???

Like just a little while ago slow progress was being made right but now it’s full speed ahead.

View attachment 20021
Most theming will probably be finished by next summer, so things will be ramping up significantly in the next few months. Super Nintendo World especially, because the theming needs to be done before the animatronics are added.