Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It looks fantastic; the mix of natural landscape, rock work, and manmade edges makes it look like '94 New Tomorrowland in a way.

[edit]

View attachment 22123

To add, it's easy to see what sort of nighttime fountain show design they're going for with the layout of the jets.
Once Epic comes online, it will be interesting to see what time of nighttime fountain show they do.

Looking at the Chronos tower, and the mini towers they sent to the media, it does raise a question. If they are building a full size model of what they sent out, what's going to happen when they build another land? The models they sent out only have spots for 4 medallions, so 4 lands.

Looking at the Chronos tower, and the mini towers they sent to the media, it does raise a question. If they are building a full size model of what they sent out, what's going to happen when they build another land? The models they sent out only have spots for 4 medallions, so 4 lands.
A large scale addition to EU that uses the expansion pad between Potter and Stardust Racers is many years off. By that point, they can just design a new model with whatever new land they go with.

A large scale addition to EU that uses the expansion pad between Potter and Stardust Racers is many years off. By that point, they can just design a new model with whatever new land they go with.

They'd have to redo the entire tower. Or, at the very least, take the top off and add another blank.

Curious about this back of house arch. Also, if Lugis gets built I think Universal would be smart to build a Donkey Kong playground at the same time. Minecart would exit right there, allowing for a good reunion spot for families.

They'd have to redo the entire tower. Or, at the very least, take the top off and add another blank.
Maybe it was designed in a way where more medallions can be added. Or maybe Universal just doesn't care and the tower will stay the way it is even when the expansion pads are built out.

Curious about this back of house arch. Also, if Lugis gets built I think Universal would be smart to build a Donkey Kong playground at the same time. Minecart would exit right there, allowing for a good reunion spot for families.

Yea that space off to the side is perfect for the playground to be added. Don’t know if it might be constructed at all but I do like the idea.

Seems they already preparing for the Luigi’s expansion if building extra walls maybe for a potential new portal into the new era?

Yea that space off to the side is perfect for the playground to be added. Don’t know if it might be constructed at all but I do like the idea.

Seems they already preparing for the Luigi’s expansion if building extra walls maybe for a potential new portal into the new era?
Walls were always planned to create backdrop for DK.

Portal for Luigi could possibly go in Super Mario Land, just to the right of the DK portal. Like a little warp pipe hub!

In a park where you have to go back out the lands’ portals to get back to the hub and no connections to other lands, do you really think they’d connect DK and Luigi?
Isn’t Luigi’s Mansion supposed to be an expansion of Super Mario World and not a separate land? If so, then I don’t believe it would have its own portal as a separate land. But if it is a separate land, then I guess so.

Isn’t Luigi’s Mansion supposed to be an expansion of Super Mario World and not a separate land? If so, then I don’t believe it would have its own portal as a separate land. But if it is a separate land, then I guess so.
Same as Donkey Kong Country. It’s warp pipe portal entry is at the back of Super Mario Land, and it will be a part of the overall Super Nintendo World.