Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 343 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you count MK topping out at attractions in the 90s, that'll still be 20 years worth of additions. MK opened with 10 rides, 7 shows, and one walk through.

Exactly. This isn’t a short term process. That’s what I mean about park maturity.

Eh, but all those other rides have identical tracks, no? I forget if Matterhorn has any differences between sides. Fire and Ice were 2 distinct designs.

How about Star Tours?. With each video segment having it's own movement design based on the given video segment it makes for 54 unique design combinations. So do you consider Star Tours to be 54 rides as there are 54 destinct designs?

Reactions: natespf
So there was one thing i was wondering about this new park, while it seems like 10 rides is low rides arent all the lands will have to offer. Look at Super Nintendo world you have yoshi and Mario kart but the powerbands is what really brings the land to life with all the different levels and interactions.

Im sure the ministry of magic will have all kinds of wand interactions like the other Wizarding world lands,How to train your dragon could also do something similar. Im really hoping the monster land has something similar maybe exploring dungeons or Frankensteins lab, a dark forest, etc.

Actually Universal monsters is multi-leveled similar to SNW, so could this area actually have a lot and I mean a lot more to offer outside what the permits are showing?

If you look at the two images, the concept art has three levels but if you look at the second diagram with the top overview, it has two levels with multiple things being connected by over land bridges and lots of stairs.

Actually Universal monsters is multi-leveled similar to SNW, so could this area actually have a lot and I mean a lot more to offer outside what the permits are showing?

If you look at the two images, the concept art has three levels but if you look at the second diagram with the top overview, it has two levels with multiple things being connected by over land bridges and lots of stairs.

The fallen tree definitely reads playground.

Theoretical Hourly Ride Capacity of Orlando Parks:
Magic Kingdom*: 43,786
Epcot*: 29,707
Hollywood Studios: 18,641
Animal Kingdom: 20,932
Islands of Adventure: 23,409
Universal Studios: 21,729 (drops to 18,969 once Mummy/Shrek closes)
Epic Universe Estimate: 14,060 (does not include the 2nd Wizarding World attraction)

Other Parks:
Disneyland: 51,858 (with Runaway Railway)
Tokyo DisneySea: 28,607 (does not include Fantasy Springs expansion)

*A lot of the capacity at Magic Kingdom & Epcot is attributed to attractions that are high-capacity but not as popular such as Carousel of Progress and The American Adventure.

The capacity count does not include theater/stage show capacity unless it is a continuous show like Muppet*Vision or Shrek. The capacity count does include play areas.

In terms of "E-Tickets":
Magic Kingdom: 6 (Pirates, Splash, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Tron)
Epcot: 5 (Test Track, Guardians, Soarin', Frozen, Rat)
Hollywood Studios: 6 (Rise, Falcon, Star Tours, Runaway, Aerosmith, Tower)
Animal Kingdom: 4 (Everest, Dinosaur, Flight of Passage, Safaris)
Universal Studios: 5 (RockIt, Mummy, Transformers, Gringotts, ET)
Islands of Adventure: 7 (Hulk, Spider-Man, Kong, River Adventure, Velocicoaster, Forbidden, Hagrid)
Epic Universe: 5 (Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Classic Monsters, Hub Coaster, Wizarding World Dark Ride)

Reactions: Suchomimus
Theoretical Hourly Ride Capacity of Orlando Parks:
Magic Kingdom*: 43,786
Epcot*: 29,707
Hollywood Studios: 18,641
Animal Kingdom: 20,932
Islands of Adventure: 23,409
Universal Studios: 21,729 (drops to 18,969 once Mummy/Shrek closes)
Epic Universe Estimate: 14,060 (does not include the 2nd Wizarding World attraction)

Other Parks:
Disneyland: 51,858 (with Runaway Railway)
Tokyo DisneySea: 28,607 (does not include Fantasy Springs expansion)

*A lot of the capacity at Magic Kingdom & Epcot is attributed to attractions that are high-capacity but not as popular such as Carousel of Progress and The American Adventure.

The capacity count does not include theater/stage show capacity unless it is a continuous show like Muppet*Vision or Shrek. The capacity count does include play areas.

In terms of "E-Tickets":
Magic Kingdom: 6 (Pirates, Splash, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Tron)
Epcot: 5 (Test Track, Guardians, Soarin', Frozen, Rat)
Hollywood Studios: 6 (Rise, Falcon, Star Tours, Runaway, Aerosmith, Tower)
Animal Kingdom: 4 (Everest, Dinosaur, Flight of Passage, Safaris)
Universal Studios: 5 (RockIt, Mummy, Transformers, Gringotts, ET)
Islands of Adventure: 7 (Hulk, Spider-Man, Kong, River Adventure, Velocicoaster, Forbidden, Hagrid)
Epic Universe: 5 (Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Classic Monsters, Hub Coaster, Wizarding World Dark Ride)
Would the HTTYD coaster not count as E-ticket?

we don't even know these rides how the hell can you create a THRC?

Assumptions.

For the hub, I included a carousel and the coaster utilizing Velocicoaster's THRC.
We already know what Mario Kart & Yoshi could so. I assumed Donkey Kong would use 8 passenger vehicles with a dispatch rate of 20 seconds.
Classic Monsters I assumed Forbidden Journey's capacity.
Wizarding World, I assumed a random 1,920 because I have no idea what the ride would be. (I assumed one boat ride, and missing the 2nd attraction.)
HTTYD I assumed Slinky for the coaster. We already know the capacity of a Sky Fly and Splash Battles, plus a play area.

I'm obviously not 100% correct, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

*Ignore the wait-times since those are just a broader part of the model.

1639418613792.png

Reactions: Suchomimus and Nico
Assumptions.

For the hub, I included a carousel and the coaster utilizing Velocicoaster's THRC.
We already know what Mario Kart & Yoshi could so. I assumed Donkey Kong would use 8 passenger vehicles with a dispatch rate of 20 seconds.
Classic Monsters I assumed Forbidden Journey's capacity.
Wizarding World, I assumed a random 1,920 because I have no idea what the ride would be. (I assumed one boat ride, and missing the 2nd attraction.)
HTTYD I assumed Slinky for the coaster. We already know the capacity of a Sky Fly and Splash Battles, plus a play area.

I'm obviously not 100% correct, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

*Ignore the wait-times since those are just a broader part of the model.

View attachment 15695
Shouldn't the Coaster be doubled since there are two tracks? so the seats would be 48 instead of 24?

The fact I see basically nobody talking about the Secrets of Dumbledore trailer today makes me wonder if we really need another Wizarding World land...

The fact I see basically nobody talking about the Secrets of Dumbledore trailer today makes me wonder if we really need another Wizarding World land...
We don’t, one more big E ticket in USF would’ve been enough for me, but contracts are contracts. I bet this ride will be great and I do want to see the Ministry, but I much rather it in USF. The story of we’re in Paris then get to the Ministry just seems forced to me.

I also like the FB series, so....

Whether we need one or not, the existing lands still rake in exorbitantly more cash than anything else at the resort, and I don't see the third land being any less successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.