Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea what these things are yet, might as well debate theoretical restaurant menus.
Good idea. Do you think the Yoshi’s Island window will still sell calzones, but like Americanized Italian style ones with pepperoni? Or an entirely new menu altogether?

I feel like mushroom-shaped things is a safe bet for Toad’s Cafe, but maybe not too much mushroom-flavored things.

So if I'm understanding correctly, this is currently all the rides we expect on opening day?
  • Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge
  • Yoshi's Adventure
  • Donkey Kong's Mine Cart Madness
  • Carousel in hub
  • Frankenstein's Castle
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon (depending on whether it got pushed back to phase 2 or not)
  • Flying Ford Angila
  • Maybe a 2nd dark ride for HP?
  • Space-themed dueling coaster
  • HTTYD coaster
  • Various flat rides for HTTYD (two of which will be a water war ride ala Legoland and a flying ride)

Reactions: Suchomimus
Good idea. Do you think the Yoshi’s Island window will still sell calzones, but like Americanized Italian style ones with pepperoni? Or an entirely new menu altogether?

I feel like mushroom-shaped things is a safe bet for Toad’s Cafe, but maybe not too much mushroom-flavored things.

or they use mushroom flavored things for their vegan/vegetarian options that are mario themed!

I think it’s gonna he super American Italian focused for SNW. But I want mushrooms!!!

I remember looking at the menu for SNW in japan and being pretty bummed knowing how much of it almost definitely isn't making its way stateside. Expect them to go way more into pizzas and pastas etc here. Hopefully they at least get in mushrooms as vegetarian options here or there.

Reactions: Nico
I remember looking at the menu for SNW in japan and being pretty bummed knowing how much of it almost definitely isn't making its way stateside. Expect them to go way more into pizzas and pastas etc here. Hopefully they at least get in mushrooms as vegetarian options here or there.
What does the menu contain that you feel won’t make it stateside ?

I've watched Alicia's video again on the Monsters land. Great work by the way! It looks like the spiked top of the ride vehicle may move down and also may have a plug-in of some kind for the lock bar on it. Sorta kind of like the Mario Kart ride. Do you think there may be some augmented reality designs to the ride?

What does the menu contain that you feel won’t make it stateside ?
Admittedly only remember taking a glance when the menu first was revealed but having another look, while a some of it could be brought over wholesale was thinking about the curry stuff, the omelet rice meal, the drinks and the vegetarian options seeming primarily mushroom based, heck hamburger steak isnt too common as a meal here too but that one could probably work.

Reactions: OrlLover
Admittedly only remember taking a glance when the menu first was revealed but having another look, while a some of it could be brought over wholesale was thinking about the curry stuff, the omelet rice meal, the drinks and the vegetarian options seeming primarily mushroom based, heck hamburger steak isnt too common as a meal here too but that one could probably work.
Yea I’m not sure mushroom based meals but Omelet rice sounds good and Americans love steak so I’m sure that can work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.