Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 475 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it is one of the highest rated attractions out of the entire universal chain

It is. It's the top-rated attraction at Universal Hollywood, still, I believe - or it was pre-Nintendo, not sure where we stand now.

It's one of those things that guests don't know they want until they see it. Then they can't get enough/can't stop talking about it.

It is. It's the top-rated attraction at Universal Hollywood, still, I believe - or it was pre-Nintendo, not sure where we stand now.

It's one of those things that guests don't know they want until they see it. Then they can't get enough/can't stop talking about it.
Unless they get soaked

Keep in mind I mention that some in the company seem to want to bring the show to Orlando, and Epic keeps coming up in rumors, but I personally would prefer it go literally anywhere else lol

What if instead of taking up an expansion pad or show building, it replaced the Cinematic Celebration?

I just thought...

Is there any room in Dark Universe for them to add in the Wolfman AE one day (or, since we're getting the coaster, just any monster AE)?

Last edited:
I just thought...

Is there any room in Dark Universe for them to add in the Wolfman AE one day?
If they wish to expand into the area between DU and SNW then I would assume so.

Since we are already getting a Wolfman attraction though, I would love to see an AE type experience where the monster that is summoned is randomized, creating a couple distinct experiences with unique effects.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
If we’re going Alien Encounter, there’s really just one choice that would fit better than anything else.

The Invisible Man.
Invisible Man could work for some pretty creepy audio moments, but I'm not sure he could hold an entire show with that.

Meanwhile with Wolfy, you could really go all in with both audio and special effects (think the floor rumbling as he's running around, or (like AE) the sound and feel of him sniffing and breathing right on your neck as he's looking for his next victim).

I think the closest monster there is to that would be Drac, which would also be pretty epic.

Invisible Man could work for some pretty creepy audio moments, but I'm not sure he could hold an entire show with that.

Meanwhile with Wolfy, you could really go all in with both audio and special effects (think the floor rumbling as he's running around, or (like AE) the sound and feel of him sniffing and breathing right on your neck as he's looking for his next victim).

I think the closest monster there is to that would be Drac, which would also be pretty epic.
The Invisible Man is sometimes portrayed as a total creep, correct?

Though in todays world I don’t think Universal would go there. Or really anyone in almost any time period lol.

It would definitely be an insane attraction though since other than the fact he’s invisible The Invisible Man is more of a tangible thing than The Wolfman because we all know Werewolves don’t exist in the back of our minds.

The Invisible Man is sometimes portrayed as a total creep, correct?

Though I’m todays world I don’t think Universal would go there.
Really depends on which Invisible Man you're doing (and like you said, probably not the best idea to go there).

With Drac, it could be him making sure you're ripe to become a vampire. Imagine hearing his hissing in your ear as he's looking for a new bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.