Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 473 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel slightly updated concept art of the whole park, confirmation of SNW and Potter, as well as a 2025 timeline is all we get. More information “soon to come” aka next year.

They probably just want to start posting small banners at Citywalk promoting the park. It should be a multiyear marketing ploy even if we don’t get a lot of new information. Not everyone going to UOR is aware of this or aware of its scale, been 5 years since we got anything.

I feel slightly updated concept art of the whole park, confirmation of SNW and Potter, as well as a 2025 timeline is all we get. More information “soon to come” aka next year.

They probably just want to start posting small banners at Citywalk promoting the park. It should be a multiyear marketing ploy even if we don’t get a lot of new information. Not everyone going to UOR is aware of this or aware of its scale, been 5 years since we got anything.
I just don’t think it would be a good idea to say anything, especially when nothing is planned for 2024.

I think everyone’s fear of people all of a sudden not going to Universal in 2024 is a bit overdone. I get it, but I don’t see a drop in attendance when they grew over a pandemic lol. Plenty of international vacations still backed up and hey, I haven’t been in a few years myself!
If anything I could see people going next year to “beat the crowds” of 2025.

Promoting a new theme park, especially one that’s not in the same area as the rest of the resort, is an entirely different animal to promoting a single new attraction that they can just drop in an existing park where people can see it being build in plain sight. You can’t just pretend that it doesn’t exist until last minute.

If anything I could see people going next year to “beat the crowds” of 2025.

Promoting a new theme park, especially one that’s not in the same area as the rest of the resort, is an entirely different animal to promoting a single new attraction that they can just drop in an existing park where people can see it being build in plain sight. You can’t just pretend that it doesn’t exist until last minute.
Couldn’t agree more, there’s no way they wait until the Kidzone re-do is done to promote this beast. Idk where the hype train for April came from but it wouldn’t shock me as they’re 2 years out from it being ready for previews essentially.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Couldn’t agree more, there’s no way they wait until the Kidzone re-do is done to promote this beast. Idk where the hype train for April came from but it wouldn’t shock me as they’re 2 years out from it being ready for previews essentially.
We'll be able to build our own 3d digital model from all the drone pictures by that time.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I think everyone’s fear of people all of a sudden not going to Universal in 2024 is a bit overdone. I get it, but I don’t see a drop in attendance when they grew over a pandemic lol. Plenty of international vacations still backed up and hey, I haven’t been in a few years myself!
Especially considering we are technically getting a new land in 2024.

A Nintendo announcement is probably a safe bet to piggyback off of the Mario movie. The land already exists in 2 parks already though, so maybe new details and/or concept art for DK?

I know it was a much different time, but does anyone know how IoA was first announced?

It makes no sense for the park and I want a new show. Don't give me a duplicate of a 30-year-old show.
I agree with not putting it in Epic, but Waterworld really should be in UOR I think. Every other park has it, and while it may be 30 years old, it's still one of (if not the) best stunt show out there.

Reactions: belloq87
Status
Not open for further replies.