Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, modern day Europe architecturally still looks as close to the past..

If we want to go deep, it could easily be a story revolving on the past clashing with the present, seeing how people would react to the Universal Monsters being active and as the monsters they've been led to be.

I wonder if some of the ideas from the 2018 UCM is coming, considering the fact it is Murdy, like the Monster graffiti, Frankenstein "coming back," going back in time, and the destruction of the castle...

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I would guess the story would be similar to last year's Universal Monsters maze.. remember the graffiti all over the cemetery walls? Points to a story where said graffiti artists unknowingly awakened the Monsters in the modern day.. Plus the fact we started in a cemetery before moving onto the actual castle..

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I would guess the story would be similar to last year's Universal Monsters maze.. remember the graffiti all over the cemetery walls? Points to a story where said graffiti artists unknowingly awakened the Monsters in the modern day.. Plus the fact we started in a cemetery before moving onto the actual castle..

It wouldn't surprise me to see Murdy overlapping on both the maze and attraction, especially if both were being developed at the same time as eachother.

Would it be possible to suspend the Kuka arm and track from the ceiling? This might help change things up from Forbidden Journey and create some new experiences with this tech.

@Legacy rereading the prior comments, if you’re claiming it’ll be set in modern day and reference that test... do you expect a character in the ride to be, like, Doctor Frankenstein’s granddaughter or something along those lines?

Reactions: Legacy
Also general question: if Pokemon goes into the Nintendo earmarked epic universe expansion, does that mean studios probably won’t have a Nintendo land? Anything past the main four does feel a little odd

Also general question: if Pokemon goes into the Nintendo earmarked epic universe expansion, does that mean studios probably won’t have a Nintendo land? Anything past the main four does feel a little odd

Rumors in the past indicated Zelda being potentially looked at to take over Lost Continent, along with a bevy of other rumored IP's during a short period of time.

Honestly, i'd assume that it'll depend on how the performance of SNW in Osaka, Hollywood, and Orlando are received for the first batches IMO.

Rumors in the past indicated Zelda being potentially looked at to take over Lost Continent, along with a bevy of other rumored IP's during a short period of time.

Honestly, i'd assume that it'll depend on how the performance of SNW in Osaka, Hollywood, and Orlando are received for the first batches IMO.

Personally, I'm hoping that Pokemon goes to USO instead of Fantastic Worlds and that a new, fifth land will be introduced instead. But that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: GreenOfRain
The land is based around Frankenstein's village it seems. Epic Universe is consistent with 1 themed IP lands. SNW, Fantastic Beasts, How To Train Your Dragon, and Frankenstein's village. Doesn't mean the ride won't include all the different characters we've come to know, but no mixing or multiple IPs in 1 land. Really going for the fullest immersion it seems, love it!

Questions:
It is the city expected to be Frankenstein’s village or a general village plagued by a variety of monsters in the past?
Is the mist of the story gonna be lets say granddaughter who’s also a doctor Frankenstein or whoever bringing us back in time or reawakening all the monsters or what?

Questions:
It is the city expected to be Frankenstein’s village or a general village plagued by a variety of monsters in the past?
Is the mist of the story gonna be lets say granddaughter who’s also a doctor Frankenstein or whoever bringing us back in time or reawakening all the monsters or what?
This is my guess, but I 100% expect Frankenstein's Village. They really seem to be doing 1 IP theme for the land itself which makes things much better/easier for them when planning design and for just having consistent and practical immersion. Also, advertising it as "Frankenstein's Village" probably appeals more to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.